While Visiting A Local Cemetery A Few Weeks Ago...

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
My cat Pixel is the only animal in my house that fetches anything, and then it's plastic (which I usually weight down a bit with a motherboard spacer screw so that I can throw it further and make it a more challenging hunt).

1010050995_aXUHN-M.jpg

She doesn't give up until she's found it, and will climb the six foot tall bookshelves to see if it's anywhere from the bottom shelf to the very top of the unit, or even dig in a box for her target.

And much like a ball dog or a frisbee dog, won't let up until she's good and ready. You're a captive plastic thrower.

G

Graybrew1

Border Collies are awesome dogs. It's really a shame that people get them as housepets and then can't understand why they get destructive from boredom.

Borders are a working breed and need that kind of stimulation. Ever seen a Border Collie trying to herd cats? Or small children? Or in extreme circumstances, it's toys?

Poor guys.

Yes, Huskies are the same way for the first few years of their lives. Lucky for mine, I was able to give her that. :)

S

Stonelesscutter

I just think a dog that looks like a bat isn't a proper dog. :)
I'm a cat person myself but if I had to choose a dog it would probably be something like a golden retreiver.