What wouldn't a celeb NOT do to stay in the limelight?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
So I have seen some over the top and just plain crazy and dumb stuff. While on YouTube- looking for the first ep of "Ice goes Amish (I wanted to see where they were at-PA,OH, Missouri,etc)" I see on the suggested list, this:

I don't know if I should laugh, cry, be amazed at the work he put in to it, or just-what?

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
He tries to come off like a hard ass that's too cool for school but wave some money under his nose and he will drop his pants and bend over. Dude's a big HO!

That said, I'd still love to tie him to my bed and beat him like a candy-filled pinata at a birthday party. :hump:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
He tries to come off like a hard ass that's too cool for school but wave some money under his nose and he will drop his pants and bend over. Dude's a big HO!

That said, I'd still love to tie him to my bed and beat him like a candy-filled pinata at a birthday party. :hump:

He is hip hop lite, always has been. I kinda think it is cool what he did...he got out before he was pushed out. But yeah, he is a ho. :P

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
He is hip hop lite, always has been. I kinda think it is cool what he did...he got out before he was pushed out. But yeah, he is a ho. :P

Robert van Winkle, his actual name, is kind of a dead giveaway for his "liteness"

He does have a pretty good amount of building talent, he has an eye for design and getting things done correctly

I enjoy watching his show and Bronson Pinchot's (Balki from PERFECT STRANGERS) construction rehab show on DIY network.

Good to see at least 2 celebs have backup skills.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Robert van Winkle, his actual name, is kind of a dead giveaway for his "liteness"

He does have a pretty good amount of building talent, he has an eye for design and getting things done correctly

I enjoy watching his show and Bronson Pinchot's (Balki from PERFECT STRANGERS) construction rehab show on DIY network.

Good to see at least 2 celebs have backup skills.

I like the guy. :) He seems like a genuinely nice guy and he only goes so far in trying to convince people he has some sort of "street cred".

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I like the guy. :) He seems like a genuinely nice guy and he only goes so far in trying to convince people he has some sort of "street cred".

Suicide attempts usually serve as signf life changers.

He is though, a perfect example of how is former industry would stop at nothing to make a buck.