What would happen if aliens really did land on earth in full view?

Quetesh

Well Known GateFan
Eventually, a ride back home. Why?

I am still finding it shocking how much frakin PC crap is around the globe now. If you have not seen the latest South Park ep, I highly recommend it. I am with Shaved on this, there would be fear and then what can you do for me..... and finally end up as another group to classify into needing PC friendly bullcrap.

I say this as a woman since according to studies now, I am highly discriminated against, news to me. It is beyond amazing how nothing but hard work and diligence gave me the ability to dig myself out of my impoverished upbringings to not only run a large department in one industry but had the skills to run a company in another. Most men I have ever worked with treated me with respect as any person in my companies. I resent any implication that my sex is discriminated against and in need of any type of PC crap. I am my own person and I am a STRONG ass woman, take your PC eggshells and put them where the sun does not shine. Stop dragging shit out and let the world move on already, people overly concerned with PC are because they are not strong enough to stand on their own two feet without it. Shut up, live your life and leave me out of your PC trending nonsense. So sick of this poop.

Yep, I can just see it now. Give it a good 20-50 years or so and the aliens will have the joy of being the belle of that ball for a few decades. Lucky them. They will want to jump back on their ship and fly back from wherest they came.

Quetesh

Well Known GateFan
If it lands in American I'm sure a corporation would copyright/patent the alien plant the same day it arrives. :moody:
I think this would not happen. The UN would flip out and you know how kiss ass we can be to keep the UN happy.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Like OM1 I'd be pretty suspicious! What exactly do they want/are looking for? then I'd have fun watching the response of those around me. (occupational hazard I know! :replicatoranime01:) and if I see anything resembling a gou'ald i'd call Teal'c! :tealcanime23:

100% agree! Hunters have this behavior. They stalk first, observing and planning, then they either strike or do a stealth approach. Both methods lead to a kill. When we ourselves go out to explore space, we will be looking for resources and places to colonize, won't we? Well then....

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I think this would not happen. The UN would flip out and you know how kiss ass we can be to keep the UN happy.

There would be all sorts of crazy shit happening. :) The religions would have a lot of explaining to do. And the plant itself would represent multi-trillions of research funds and exploratory missions to determine it's origins. It would stimulate space research to levels unimaginable today. It could unite Humanity.

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
No, WE did not build or do any of that shit. Hate to point it out, but it is only ONE group that has those problems, and that same group built the constructs that separate humans from each other. It is a stretch to say that Humanity has done this "collectively". If aliens were watching us since about 1000AD, they would see only one group setting up these global constructs. Lets not veer of into that topic.

Why do you post anti-white diatribes like this in the open section, but force the most rigorous and documented observations about the black race in Flame Hell?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Why do you post anti-white diatribes like this in the open section, but force the most rigorous and documented observations about the black race in Flame Hell?

?? No races were mentioned. Do not take it there please. There is no such thing as race.

Quetesh

Well Known GateFan
There would be all sorts of crazy shit happening. :) The religions would have a lot of explaining to do. And the plant itself would represent multi-trillions of research funds and exploratory missions to determine it's origins. It would stimulate space research to levels unimaginable today. It could unite Humanity.
It says nowhere in the bible that God did not make another planet of beings or many for that matter. Many Christians I know, myself included would have no issue with that at all. How small minded is it for us to think that God would only make one world? For that matter, God could have made more worlds after our bible since it was written so very long ago. I don't think there is any reason to doubt a word in my bible based on even 300 worlds of aliens showing up.

I don't attack anyone's right to not believe so why does it always feel like non believers always need to get their digs in? Seriously, I can be married to someone who does not believe and I do and we never have an issue with that. Yet, I have a hard time reading any of my forums I am on anymore without somebody having to try to disprove my beliefs. It does go both ways, how about these aliens are die hard Christians and have solid proof of God? What if they have the cure to all known diseases but won't give it to any that don't believe in God? Do we really want to go there? What if they shit golden twinkies? They could affect many things but I really don't know why anyone thinks that you can't believe in God and people on other worlds. Do you think all Christians are back woods simple minded morons? God created the world but he never promised not to make anymore besides us.

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
It says nowhere in the bible that God did not make another planet of beings or many for that matter. Many Christians I know, myself included would have no issue with that at all. How small minded is it for us to think that God would only make one world? For that matter, God could have made more worlds after our bible since it was written so very long ago. I don't think there is any reason to doubt a word in my bible based on even 300 worlds of aliens showing up.

I don't attack anyone's right to not believe so why does it always feel like non believers always need to get their digs in? Seriously, I can be married to someone who does not believe and I do and we never have an issue with that. Yet, I have a hard time reading any of my forums I am on anymore without somebody having to try to disprove my beliefs. It does go both ways, how about these aliens are die hard Christians and have solid proof of God? What if they have the cure to all known diseases but won't give it to any that don't believe in God? Do we really want to go there? What if they shit golden twinkies? They could affect many things but I really don't know why anyone thinks that you can't believe in God and people on other worlds. Do you think all Christians are back woods simple minded morons? God created the world but he never promised not to make anymore besides us.

All praise Xenu!