Warehouse 13

OCgatergal

GateFans Noob
W13 is a very eerie show. Regret watching it at night at 1 am.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
W13

Well I am completely enjoying this show and as I keep watching it it has a feel of The Lost Room to it and that was a show I really enjoyed . It would be cool if somehow the 2 shows tie together in future episodes .
Object's , Artifact's . Very similiar .
Excellent show . It is now on the top of my list with Sanctuary being it's equal for way out there crasy stuff .
And most important is that I like all the characters and want them all to live to the next episode . Even the bad guys !
Not like that other peice of crap, sg-poopy doopy scoopy loopy noopy goopy droopy floopy -----shit

biggrin.gif

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Warehouse 13 works because its characters are likeable, the atmosphere of the show is enjoyable (it's sort of a throwback to the old classics especially the interaction between Pete and Myka) and the plots though a bit breezy are fairly logical.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Finally just got through season 1 and 2 . Absolutley enjoying the series and sad to see at the end of season 2 that Mika has left . What the hell . I hope she returns for season 3 . Love her long tall skinny bod and hot hot lips . Sorry . Thinking out loud again .
Great show
biggrin.gif

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I'm quite sure that Joanne Kelly hasn't left W13. She will likely come back in the first episode or two of the next season.

PegDIG2004

GateFans Noob
Warehouse 13 is so much fun. It proves that you can get ratings with a show that has likeable characters who are heroic and humorous at the same time.

Do we know yet when it's coming back from the break?