WALKING DEAD ALL SEASONS & SERIES FOREVER Thread

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I don't even know what season TWD is up to, I stopped watched FTWD, have not watched World Beyond other than some YT Clips

I just want one finale where it all comes to an end and I can watch with glee as maybe some group of well established humanity comes out and brings order to chaos, pushes a button on a device and explodes the brain stems of every walker on the planet = done :)

but in the meantime- this video came up on my YT feed

apparently WORLD BEYOND is now over and this ending scene in its finale introduced a origin for the virus bringing back the CDC Dr from S1 and even some mention of that mystery Dr that mullet boy Eugene kept saying he knew and he was on a mission for,, or whatever....

and,, wow, they will never end will they? They introduced that there are "variants". And we see on screen a smart walker who has memory and can run

whatever---just give it up already! I guess the "Rick movies" are still coming too.. "yay!!"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxaExsZ8hI8

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Love the name of the thread. :D Don't watch any of these shows though.
me too, stopped watching

as it was, i was only watching the season opener and finales for twd and ftwd. only watched the first 2 eps of world beyond

waiting until its "all done" and watch it then

but with what was shown in this one scene, they could have just given themselves like 3 more shows and 10 more years :(

backstories.. super fast smart zombies... World Beyond I guess a cure was found

Oi

I would love to see it all end in one like 90 minute "unifying" show where all surviving cast are together living like animals fighting each other.. determined to wipe out the last of humanity.. then

a whole squadron of helo's comes flying in. well dressed and equipped soldiers come out "we are from the US Govt> For the last "XYZ" years its been in place "wherever" keeping society up and running. We finally got approval to come and rescue you"

takes out his cell phone, opens an app, pushes a code and all zombies heads explode

"we have had this app for years.. you all should have kept your phones charged--we pushed out the app over all networks... country is free of walkers where people have been using it.. you morons though- amazing you are so stupid!!""

Hey I can dream right? HA!!

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
FOR FCK SAKES!! IT WILL NEVER END!!! :crying-028:

Guess my choice of thread title was prophetic

2 more shows and 1,2 maybe 3 movies?

this new show will have these two "fan fave" characters

Isle of the Dead-- apparently filmed s1 while on hiatus after finishing the last season of TWD

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUBs5TRbORo

Tales of the Walking Dead- backstory, backstory, backstory

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_bgMHDAmyw

Unnamed
Norman Reedus Daryl spinoff

But you know what this MIGHT really mean, right? These actors, principle players, CANNOT GET OTHER GIGS?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
They are up season 11 not mention the daryll spinoff, and the other 2 spin off too
i am guessing you left off a ? mark at the end? because that is the info i just posted?

and the movies,, that may be tv shows also

seems there is a reality 'cooking show' based on TWD survival cooking in the works as well -- yes-- I know :(

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
i am guessing you left off a ? mark at the end? because that is the info i just posted?

and the movies,, that may be tv shows also

seems there is a reality 'cooking show' based on TWD survival cooking in the works as well -- yes-- I know :(
Nah man I didn't see your post before posting that.

I am just waiting for the space zombie version of The Walking Trek. The Waxing Dead,

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
The original is going off the air and none of the spinoffs have any real ratings traction.

Shadow Mann

Staff member
The original is going off the air and none of the spinoffs have any real ratings traction.
Are there still active shows running on this IP? I stopped watching TWD years ago, and I did watch S1 and S2 of Fear The Walking Dead but it got stupid and I stopped watching that too. I thought everything Walking Dead (except the VR and PC games) was canceled?

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
The original goes off the air in November.

Shadow Mann

Staff member
The original goes off the air in November.
Its still being made???
Vince Mcmahon Laughing GIF by WWE

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
For now. The ratings are microscopic (They now are lower than the typical SyFy original series back in the day).
and, true to my promise (to myself if no one else) i am watching the last season, skipped the last 4 or 5

to my surprise, WITHOUT the likes of Rick and some of the other pesky characters together with them finding and moving to more stable and civilized areas, it is a bit more entertaining, to me at least

but, i am sure, TPTBs will make it into a slaughter fest so as to intro the new series' ... reasons for Daryll, Negan and Maggie and the others to run away (to their own respective shows)

pretty sure they will have Fear TWD and the main show characters link up as well.. FEAR's plot is still in the "past" and main show is about 10-12 yrs in future

they can milk this forever and NO I am not excited for any of it either

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Pretty desperate of AMC to keep these shows on and launch new ones when the total audience for the franchise has slipped south of 2 million. Remember it used to be nearly 20 million.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Pretty desperate of AMC to keep these shows on and launch new ones when the total audience for the franchise has slipped south of 2 million. Remember it used to be nearly 20 million.
so, in general, for ANY series, how is it counted?

i know about live viewers, but how do they factor in on demand and later viewers watching on amazon, or amc online or netflix or wherever?

and, how long after the initial run is a on demand view no longer a "view"?

or do those who count these things just ignore all of that and only do ratings based on live views for simplicity sake?