Upcoming Shows

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
In a way it is surprising that Bay's company is doing this - there is little if any opportunity for lots of CGI or even explosions. It really is about one ship and their surviving and finding a future (if there is one).

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
In a way it is surprising that Bay's company is doing this - there is little if any opportunity for lots of CGI or even explosions. It really is about one ship and their surviving and finding a future (if there is one).

In Bay's movies, it's not unheard of to see things explode but still remain intact so they can explode again when the scene requires it.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
hmmm, I always thought he was more remembered for his signature spinning around character shots:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
hmmm, I always thought he was more remembered for his signature spinning around character shots:

LMAO!!!! :smiley-laughing024::rotflmao::laughing::shep_lol:

I was getting dizzy myself!

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Are we gonna have ourselves a super duper cyrstal ball cansellation extravaganza list by the end of summer !!! With all these new shows , theres gonna be a few winners , er I mean loosers ...

:) :) :)

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Are we gonna have ourselves a super duper cyrstal ball cansellation extravaganza list by the end of summer !!! With all these new shows , theres gonna be a few winners , er I mean loosers ...

:) :) :)
I predict Tripler will be cancelled within the first episode.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I predict Tripler will be cancelled within the first episode.

"Tripler" is a Canadian production so that means SyFy will run it for at least two seasons. :P