True Blood S5E7 In the Beginning(***spolier alert***)

Highlander

GateFans Cadet
Okay so the Gurardian(Chris Meloni) is dead? By his design?
crazy%20homer%20face.gif

So the is the rest of the counsil along with Nora, Bill and Eric stoned on Lilitha's Blood? Sure looked like acid trip to me(not that I would know or remember).
wink.gif
wink.gif

By the way what is this crap that Sooki has a limit to her powers??? Could it be that we will be done with Laffeyette's vodoo....Whoa

Seriously Hoyt and hate group just
tealcanime23.gif
me

What about Jason and Jessica's ultimate fight talk about teaching kids you can shoot someone and they will be just fine
vala-newanime016.gif

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
So would you say this season is good so far? I haven't seen it yet other than the season opener and I wasn't sure if it would be good or not.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
So would you say this season is good so far? I haven't seen it yet other than the season opener and I wasn't sure if it would be good or not.
At this point, Tara's a vampire, Eric has released Pam and given her the club, Terry and some old Army buddy of his are being chased by an ifrit fulfilling a curse, Hoyt has joined a hate group, Bill and Eric are now out there eating humans out in front of Gawd and everybody, Sookie's trying to burn out her supernatural abilities with the foolish belief that this will make all her problems go away, the aforementioned hate group is going around shooting and killing vampires and shifters...

And even more silliness.

It's turned into a supernatural free-for-all.

The only reason I think I'm watching it now is that I've watched it for all the previous seasons.

Highlander

GateFans Cadet
You forgot to mention Layfette is being held captive by Jesus daddy's crazy old lady and they want there vodoo powers back.

LOL the show is what it is. It has defintely strayed so far from where it started I don't know if it will every be the same.
I can't say I like but I don't hate it either.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I'm curious as to what will happen once season 6 rolls around and it's got an entirely new showrunner. Will he start to bring things back to something reasonable, or will we humans all turn into supes of one sort or another?