Tru TV's Adam Ruins Everything

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
When is he going to tackle the food snobs? People who call food like this "delicious" instead of "creative" (and pretentious).

main-qimg-780fa376db49cdc0e066cb516724d27c.jpg
6a00d8341c6a0853ef0154358e932f970c-800wi.jpg

It's cool and all, but hey folks...it is supposed to be dinner! Not getting me there, Chef.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
The dude's hair bugs me, hence I don't watch the show. Maybe instead of picking on wine snobs he needs to do a show where he looks in a mirror and rips on douche bags with stupid, towering hair. Just a suggestion. :)

roflbot(2).jpg

Last edited:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
The dude's hair bugs me, hence I don't watch the show. Maybe instead of picking on wine snobs he needs to do a show where he looks in a mirror and rips on douche bags with stupid, towering hair. Just a suggestion. :)

View attachment 32054

Ya know, I was thinking the same thing when watching the video. This guy thinks he is the anti-hipster, but he is just an ordinary, Starbucks drinking, soy-loving, hipster glasses wearing, gel-infused hair pillar wearing HIPSTER like the rest of them.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
A while back I was sitting talking with one of my daughters friends and he had the most thickest beautiful hair I have ever seen on a man . This boy was incredibly articulate and intelligent way beyond his years and I had just a wonderful conversation with him . But !!! ... I was fooled . This friend of my daughters was a girl and I had absolutely no idea . Wow ! Looking back tho I remember the clear smooth facial skin and of course that wod of beautiful hair . When my daughter told us he was a girl and I was so surprised , she got mad at me :confused0006: :confused0006: :confused0006:. But was I not right to be surprised because obviously , this transgender person was doing all the right things to be a man ? She fooled me 100% . I have no problem sitting down with him again and talking for hrs should the occasion arise ... But I would never raise the fact that he is a girl as it's none of my business or the fact that I did not know .

:icon_e_smile: :icon_e_smile: :icon_e_smile: