Transporter the series Casting news

heisenberg

Earl Grey
transporter-chris-vance1.jpg

Today, it gives me great pleasure to announce: We have our Frank!​
Pictured above (looking suave, tough, and all sorts of charming) is Chris Vance as Frank Martin, The Transporter. He delivers anything, anywhere, no questions asked – for a price.​
We auditioned a ton of very talented actors for the part but, ultimately, Chris stood out as, well, just damn perfect for the role. And once Transporter: The Series premieres in early 2012, I know you’ll agree.​
In other Transporter: The Series casting news...

andrea.jpg

The beautiful Andrea Osvart has signed on to play the role of Carla, Frank’s handler and partner in danger. Again, we saw some terrific talent in the auditions but, in the end, it was Andrea’s smart, sexy, self-confident portrayal of our ex-CIA op that won everyone over.​
The Movie Network and Movie Central Sign on as Canadian Partners for Transporter-The Series

• Based on the popular Transporter theatrical franchise, series is set to go into production in Toronto in July
  • Partners include QVF Inc. and HBO/Cinemax
  • Series stars Chris Vance from Prison Break
(May 20, 2010) – Astral’s The Movie Network (Eastern Canada) and Corus Entertainment’s Movie Central (Western Canada) today announced their participation in the 12-part action series Transporter-The Series. Based on the high-octane Transporter films, the series is an international co-production between The Movie Network and Movie Central, Canada’s QVF Inc., M6 and Atlantique Productions in France, Germany’s RTL Group and HBO/Cinemax in the U.S.
“The Movie Network is all about premium entertainment and we’re proud to add this made-in-Canada big-budget action series to our original content offering,” said Aubie Greenberg, Director, Original Programming, Movie Services, Astral Television. “The theatrical Transporter franchise has connected with audiences on The Movie Network and around the world through its iconic characters and frenetic pace. We’re excited to further this connection through participation in such a large-scale production, especially one that takes our long-standing partnership with HBO to the next level.”
“We are thrilled to be partnering with Cinemax, M6 and RTL Television,” said Jocelyn Hamilton, Vice President, Original Programming, Kids, Comedy, Drama, Corus Entertainment. “As a franchise, Transporter offers a solid fan base with appeal to grow into an exciting series. Filming in Toronto with our world class production partners, the action-filled series will bring the beloved character of Frank Martin to premium television.”

No Jason :(

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com...omes-through-stargate-sg-1-season-7-memories/

YoshiKart64

Well Known GateFan
Chris Vance is a pretty cool actor though. I enjoyed him in Dexter and Prison Break. I'll give this series a look, it's proving surprisingly interesting.

Tropicana

Council Member
As long as this Chris Vance looks good shirtless as Jason Stratham does then, it is possible.

Personally, I don't think this series will last very long. Prove me wrong! :)