TPTB Say Farewell

SerenityS

GateFans Member
and thanks for all the fish?
Anyway, couldn't exactly figure out where to put this, but have been reading tweets from various parties involved in SG, about the end of the franchise.

A few:

JGLenic Starting to wrap up the Stargate world. Very sad days. It's been a great run.
JamesBamford @JGLenic A great run, INDEED.

MartinGeroAfter 354 episodes & two DVD movies, the Stargate sets are being taken down. Thank you Stargate, you gave me a career: http://bit.ly/14ku4Z

JamesBamford Brad Wright, Robert Cooper......you are both"THE MAN".Thank you.All 3 Stargate's were great experiences for me.You ROCK!!!

cpbinder Thank you Brad Wright. Thank you, Robert Cooper. What an amazing ride. #SGU

JamesBamford Thank you too all those who have supported, and loved the Stargate franchise for all these years....enjoy the DVD's!!!

marksavela Brad's panel had me choked up like @MimiWhatserFace watching Greys Anatomy. #SG1 #SGA #SGU

PeterKelamis Too choked up to Tweet any more today...Thank You #SGU Fans-I LOVE you guys and I LOVE this show...That's all I got

PatrickGilmore Most of us found out yesterday & obviously we feel crushed all over again. Thank you for all the #SGU support. History will be kind to SGU.

(I left out the BJ Smith and David Blue tweets - probably end up in Flame Hell!)

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
and thanks for all the fish?
Anyway, couldn't exactly figure out where to put this, but have been reading tweets from various parties involved in SG, about the end of the franchise.

A few:

JGLenic Starting to wrap up the Stargate world. Very sad days. It's been a great run.
JamesBamford @JGLenic A great run, INDEED.

MartinGeroAfter 354 episodes & two DVD movies, the Stargate sets are being taken down. Thank you Stargate, you gave me a career: http://bit.ly/14ku4Z

JamesBamford Brad Wright, Robert Cooper......you are both"THE MAN".Thank you.All 3 Stargate's were great experiences for me.You ROCK!!!

cpbinder Thank you Brad Wright. Thank you, Robert Cooper. What an amazing ride. #SGU

JamesBamford Thank you too all those who have supported, and loved the Stargate franchise for all these years....enjoy the DVD's!!!

marksavela Brad's panel had me choked up like @MimiWhatserFace watching Greys Anatomy. #SG1 #SGA #SGU

PeterKelamis Too choked up to Tweet any more today...Thank You #SGU Fans-I LOVE you guys and I LOVE this show...That's all I got

PatrickGilmore Most of us found out yesterday & obviously we feel crushed all over again. Thank you for all the #SGU support. History will be kind to SGU.

(I left out the BJ Smith and David Blue tweets - probably end up in Flame Hell!)

There are tweets, good tweets or bad tweets?

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
:shepwave: :teylawave:

Goodbye everybody! Maybe we'll see some of you when Stargate comes back to TV... maybe.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
No "Thank you" messages to TPTB from the MAIN actors? Like those from the SG1 and Atlantis?

SerenityS

GateFans Member
There are tweets, good tweets or bad tweets?

Neither? Just that those guys seem to inspire, umm emotions when they post...

But here are a few:

BrianJacobSmith Well now that the cat is out of the bag, it pains me to tell you guys that unfortunately we will not be shooting an #SGU movie.
BrianJacobSmith Brad Wright fought long and hard, but financing has fallen through and we've hit a dead end. Looks like the end of the road for stargate.
BrianJacobSmith Very saddened by the news, but we're insanely proud of our show and grateful for the fans who have been so kind to us. What a ride!
BrianJacobSmithThat's not to say that stargate could reemerge later on down the road in some form, but for the foreseeable future this is it. Pretty crazy.

DavidBlue To quote a castmate: finding out there will be no #SGU #SGA #SG1 movie was "like getting cancelled all over again". I can't imagine...
DavidBlue not playing Eli. We all hoped a movie would allow us the chance to play together again. It was an amazing crew, cast & team...
DavidBlue Selfishly, I was really looking forward to being in Vancouver again. Seeing my friends & the amazing people who worked on the show...
DavidBlue I am incredibly proud of #SGU. And I'll calmly discuss why w/anyone who wants to challenge that in person. THEN I might shank a bitch...
DavidBlue Life goes on. I love what I do & I can't wait for the next adventure. And I'm honored & flattered by those who will come with me...
DavidBlue Second star to the right, and straight on till morning... ;) #SGU

BrianJacobSmith Hey folks - be nice. It's a rough day for us. Now is not the time to jump start the trolling and hurtful comments, okay? Thanks. :)

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
:shepwave: :teylawave:

Goodbye everybody! Maybe we'll see some of you when Stargate comes back to TV... maybe.

I'd actually like to see both Patrick Gilmore and Peter Kelamis whenever Stargate returns. Those two had great chemistry as Volker and Brody. Besides, Peter Kelamis is a damn funny guy. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3ADRHxit5k

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I'd actually like to see both Patrick Gilmore and Peter Kelamis whenever Stargate returns. Those two had great chemistry as Volker and Brody. Besides, Peter Kelamis is a damn funny guy. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3ADRHxit5k

TBH, I wouldn't mind seeing any of the B cast in Stargate again. :beckettu:

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
not in a tripple crossover though. sgu does not gel well with atlantis or sg1 (imo)

I didn't mean in a cross-over capacity stclare, more that I respected the actors work. Peter and Patrick in particular were really quite good in thier roles, and I would be happy to see them again. :)

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
I didn't mean in a cross-over capacity stclare, more that I respected the actors work. Peter and Patrick in particular were really quite good in thier roles, and I would be happy to see them again. :)

Stargate has always had good secondry characters :)