This show is getting better and better!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Tonight's episode 7 was the best yet. Exciting, intriguing, lots of cool drama and Lisa slaps the shit out of Anna! Tyler goes off the deep end, and Lisa and Diana plot to get back at Anna. AWESOME EPISODE!

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
It's building up nicely towards the season finale.

It's a pity the Fifth Column does not know about the other queen egg - destroy it and Anna is truly over a barrel. Also the resistance should be going after the 29 other kids big time.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
V is AWESOME !!!

This is an awesome show and I am enjoying every minute of it . I was saddened when they killed off 2 favorite characters though . Eli ( Oded Fehr) and her dork son's father ( Nicholas Lea). Man I was so hoping the Eli character and the dad were so gonna stir up shit but now with Erica at the rains it is proving to be very interesting . It will be tough for her to be the inside and the outside man . I am amazed at how graphic the show has become . Or as some like to say ,,, dark and gritty,,, lol !!!
icon7.gif

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Mallozzi should be taking notes. Unlike SGU which claimed to be dark and gritty V actually is dark and gritty. And the plot has a nice complexity to it without descending into soapiness.