This one's for you, Skydiver!

Briangate78

GateFans Noob
I will give thought to this, it must be worded appropiately....nope got nothing atm, but it'll come to me:P

He's not the only one. I keep up the muscle where I can, mainly posting in my daughters thread and finding ways to stick it up Killmans nose with artworks from Alx. Now and then I throw a curve ball at the SGUsuckers as well, subtly. Trouble is, they are so dumb, or numb, they don't even realise the patheticness of their own comments. So far I've had seven posts deleted and three warnings. Hmmm I must be getting slow:eek:

That would be a yes:lol:
You gotta keep the balance there. That is what is called debating but the mods seem to try and only allow the good and not the bad.

CommanderOZ

GateFans Noob
You gotta keep the balance there. That is what is called debating but the mods seem to try and only allow the good and not the bad.

How is it even remotely possible to have an educated adult debate, when as you say, they only allow one side of the argument. It's a wonderful thing to have this forum and I love it. But I miss those torrid bursts of Deevils and Pantyloons sometimes:argue:

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
I personally haven't had nearly the problems the rest of you have had with GW. My problems have been mostly with Sam/Jack shippers because i'm pretty outspoken about that.

Apart from that, whenever it comes to SGU i typically try and speak from a place of logic and common sense. So far i've not been 'warned' or anything, just a few posts deleted.

If anyone's curious, the straw that broke my SGUsucks Camel's back was when i posted "I wish they'd given SGA a proper ending before diving into SGU" and Briangate gave me rep, AND posted that he agreed, and BOTH our posts were deleted. Even more, the 'reason' they were deleted was something along the lines of "Do not insult SGU."

I'm pretty sure it was either Tame or KatG who deleted that post. Whichever one of you it is, go fornicate yourself with a garden tool. And if you ban me for saying this here, you're only hurting GW because i am one LOUD son of a bitch and everyone and their mothers (that includes Sherry) will know about your fascist and utterly moronic actions.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
She is still an idiot!!!!

Sky, just a kind word of advice here...when you mod or ban someone they can still READ the forums--all they have to do is be logged out. The forums are PUBLIC!!!! there is no way to ban someone from reading the forums...haven't I proved that to you yet????obviously not! there are no such thing as "reading rights"!!!!You know you only make yourself sound stupid!!!! Come on you fool...get a clue! :rolleyes:

screenshot94.jpg

Will

GateFans Noob
Now now children be good and remember, no 'fighting words'!