THis is what the squeedrones find funny....

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Take a look at this vid...comment on it if you want! ;)
[video=youtube;-hvqaoY5apw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hvqaoY5apw&feature=related

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob
Naw, Robbie finished his beer and found one of our trolls.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Carlyle looks like a small man.

Right.........takes a really hard man to glass a bloke and then kick him in the head. These dicks have probably never been in a real fight in their lives unless their sisters bullied them when they were kids. I would have loved to have seen them at Brighton during the first scooter rally we had there since the 60's. Rush would have pissed his pants at that one and run a mile leaving a runny brown trail behind him.

This doesn't even come close to what happened
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfUNQ91tbGI

Carlyle does not strike me as particularly brawny :) My guess is that in real life he is a nice guy and has a friendly demeanor. A guy that size is not going to act like Rush. The only punches he is going to throw in real life will be in paper cups. :rotflmao:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Carlyle does not strike me as particularly brawny :) My guess is that in real life he is a nice guy and has a friendly demeanor. A guy that size is not going to act like Rush. The only punches he is going to throw in real life will be in paper cups. :rotflmao:
I dunno my friend...think Attilla the hun, Napoleon, Hitler, Mussolini,...it's called "short man syndrome"....they can be overly agressive and prone to delusions of granduer to make up for their ....ummm shortcomings in other areas. ;)

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob
I'm surpised at you RAC80, you left our honoured guest off your list. None other than ... :jm:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
the forgotten shrimp.....

I'm surpised at you RAC80, you left our honoured guest off your list. None other than ... :jm:
but....but.....HE'S never actually DONE anything! ;)

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob
but....but.....HE'S never actually DONE anything! ;)

I'm not worried. Someday he'll have a reaction to those wacky seafoods, hit the floor and be eaten by ugly dogs. :rotflmao:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I'm not worried. Someday he'll have a reaction to those wacky seafoods, hit the floor and be eaten by ugly dogs. :rotflmao:
HIS pugs? ;)

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

right.........takes a really hard man to glass a bloke and then kick him in the head. These dicks have probably never been in a real fight in their lives unless their sisters bullied them when they were kids. I would have loved to have seen them at brighton during the first scooter rally we had there since the 60's. Rush would have pissed his pants at that one and run a mile leaving a runny brown trail behind him.

This doesn't even come close to what happened
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfunq91tbgi

Bell Boooooyyyyyyy!!!!!!

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

I think he was talking about the troll Rush2.