Things you would do given the opportunity

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

How? I tried photo location searching, zooming in on the plate of the car in the picture, searching for the white bear with the "B", nothing. How did you do it?

How? I tried photo location searching, zooming in on the plate of the car in the picture, searching for the white bear with the "B", nothing. How did you do it?

They sell Bimbo bakery products at the Mexican grocery store I go to sometimes so I know it's a Mexican thing. Plus there's something "Playa..." in the background and also it looks like the pic was taken from a shuttle bus. But Bimbo was the big giveaway.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Try. Again ...
I figured when someone saw the Playa that was a givaway . Did not know about the B truck . First time I ever saw it .
Omg they drive like assholes down here lol .
Complete and utter mayhem but there not crashing into each other so far .
Check out the hotel
20180301_053850.jpg
20180226_141813.jpg
;)

Try. Again ...
I figured when someone saw the Playa that was a givaway . Did not know about the B truck . First time I ever saw it .
Omg they drive like assholes down here lol .
Complete and utter mayhem but there not crashing into each other so far .
Check out the hotel
View attachment 33881
View attachment 33882
;)

Oh I like, I like! :daniel_new_anime021:

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Saw 2 Monkeys this morning at 6 am but I had no idea what they were until it was too late to take pics that were not blurry . Fast buggers .
Lots of lizards and coati making themselves at home here.

20180302_171449.jpg

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
I did win this shirt tho in a shooting range for highest score hitting targets .
Gun was a pellet rifle with scope ...
Nailed the target almost center twice . Been 40 years since I shot a gun . No one else hit center ... Shots were 1/4" apart from each other .20180303_070953.jpg
Haha ...
No idea why but the pic is backwards . Stupid lg5 camera update .
Reads Xel Ha

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Looks interesting. We watched Murder on the Orient Express today and I was thinking I would love to take that train ride like that.
I assume you liked the movie? had you read the book or seen the older movie? I have done both and am a bit cautious of modern "remakes". But then....it is Brannaugh! He's a genius!

Last edited: