The Wanking Dead Season 4

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
There has to be more, because when I stopped watching, Michonne was not yet introduced into the show (end of season 2? beginning of season 3?). I didnt see Lori killed or Shane.

WHAT !!! You didn't see Lori die ?. Oh man you really missed out . It was very touching ,,, and I was glad to see her go too :) :) :) .
WHAT !!! You didn't see Shane die ? . Oh man you really missed out . It was very touching ,,, and I was glad to see him go too :) :) :) .

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
WHAT !!! You didn't see Shane die ?. Oh man you really missed out . It was very touching ,,, and I was glad to see him go too :) :) :) .

Yes, very touching. Rick held Shane's head in his arm a-la cliche of a scene done a million times in movies, Shane tells Rick as he coughs a little that he truly loved him as a brother and banging his wife was his way of banging Rick by proxy, his non-homo way of connecting with Rick. He then tells him he sees a light, that he's not cold any longer as his eyes vacate to a dead blank stare. Rick looks to the sky and lets out a howl worthy of a true werewolf letting the other side know a warrior is coming ... er ... wait, that's how Klingons honor their dead. Anyway, you get the picture. Rick then buries Shane face down with his ass sticking out of the ground and parks Carl's bike in his butt crack before the two of them walk away in slow motion and without flinching as the bike explodes behind them, like a pair of real badasses.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Oh yah ... Off Into the sunset ... Lol. Ass in the air with bike in the crack :) :) :) omg that's funny pic in my mind lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Oh yah ... Off Into the sunset ... Lol. Ass in the air with bike in the crack :) :) :) omg that's funny pic in my mind lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im laughing, because I really thought that was an actual scene in the show! :smiley-laughing021:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Yes, very touching. Rick held Shane's head in his arm a-la cliche of a scene done a million times in movies, Shane tells Rick as he coughs a little that he truly loved him as a brother and banging his wife was his way of banging Rick by proxy, his non-homo way of connecting with Rick. He then tells him he sees a light, that he's not cold any longer as his eyes vacate to a dead blank stare. Rick looks to the sky and lets out a howl worthy of a true werewolf letting the other side know a warrior is coming ... er ... wait, that's how Klingons honor their dead. Anyway, you get the picture. Rick then buries Shane face down with his ass sticking out of the ground and parks Carl's bike in his butt crack before the two of them walk away in slow motion and without flinching as the bike explodes behind them, like a pair of real badasses.

shane_rick.jpg

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
The Governor's.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
If it was Rick's dream, he would have been a Tampon dealer.

Rick Grimes tampon motto: "One is too many, a thousand are never enough." :unconscious:

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
Looks like the actor who sent Ricin to Obama got 18 years in prison, I honestly thought she would get a lot more. Since it was attempted murder, lying to the police and not only that sending it to the President as well.

A Texas actress who sent ricin-laced letters to US President Barack Obama and the New York City mayor then tried to blame the crime on her soon-to-be ex-husband has been sentenced to 18 years in prison

http://www.smh.com.au/world/walking-dead-actor-gets-maximum-18-years-in-jail-for-sending-toxic-ricin-to-obama-20140717-ztyx0.html#ixzz37hmviofl

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Looks like the actor who sent Ricin to Obama got 18 years in prison, I honestly thought she would get a lot more. Since it was attempted murder, lying to the police and not only that sending it to the President as well.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/walking-dead-actor-gets-maximum-18-years-in-jail-for-sending-toxic-ricin-to-obama-20140717-ztyx0.html#ixzz37hmviofl

Good Lord, what a nutjob! :icon_e_surprised:

And the truth is she won't serve anywhere near 18-years. She will be released in a couple years at most.

Welcome to America! :encouragement: :moody:

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Guess she's been eating too much fake flesh on the set . That crap will give you hemorrhoids man !!!

mondo_zombieflesh.jpg