The Expandables 2 Trailer(All Star cast)

Status
Not open for further replies.

heisenberg

Earl Grey
LMAO! Did any of you watch the first one? Did any of you like it? I thought it was just awful despite the high imdb ratings.

This sequel contains quite a few protagonist that have played in major hollywood films. The most surprise one was Chuck Norris,Arnold schwarzenegger and Jean Claude van Damme...oh and...eh...Bruce Willis too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db2sD4P_Ieg&feature=relmfu

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Van Damme laughed off the first one when Stallone offered it to him, a move he regretted after he saw its box office performance.

I had fun watching the first one. :)

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Schwarzenegger really needs a haircut. Why hasn't he dispensed with that "crazy old man" hairdo?

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
all our fave action stars from when we were younger :D i actually got the first one just because i saw this trailer so ill hold off judgement till ive seen it.

S

Stonelesscutter

Schwarzenegger really needs a haircut. Why hasn't he dispensed with that "crazy old man" hairdo?

Indeed. It kinda gives him a Jack Nicholsen look doesn't it? Then again I'm also reminded of Clint Eastwood. I think it'd be better for him if he went Bruce Willis on his head.

G

Graybrew1

I liked the first one too. I thought it was quite enjoyable and had some good lines in it and lots of action. :)
I like action movies with ................action in them. LOL.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
I never saw the first movie but it is on Netflix so I will check it out. Perhaps it's a good candidate for a Gatefans rewatch?

G

Graybrew1

I never saw the first movie but it is on Netflix so I will check it out. Perhaps it's a good candidate for a Gatefans rewatch?

You should watch it. It was a great movie. I don't know about a rewatch for a full movie. It is up to the rest.

SciphonicStranger

I finally cleared The Expendables off my Netflix queue tonight. :beckettu:

SciphonicStranger

its an ok action movie.. i mostly watched for the all star cast but its def not an academy award winning movie :P

I thought Jason Stratham and Mickey Rourke both delivered a good performance. For some reason I thought Willis and Schwarzenegger would have more screen time.

SciphonicStranger

This film actually got me looking for more Jason Stratham stuff. I think I will give Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels a go now.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
This film actually got me looking for more Jason Stratham stuff. I think I will give Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels a go now.
lock stock is great! also check ount "CRANK" while you are at it if you havnt seen it statham is brilliant in it :P

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
All the Transporter Films. And The Bank job is good too.

Jason Statham is an oddity for an action movie "icon" - he actually has acting talent.

SciphonicStranger

Status
Not open for further replies.