The Core - Unintentional comedy

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
And Tu Vok is a trigger happy machine gun madman lol . I watched the whole pilot and now I feel ill internally and mentally scarred . And they had to get the dam Yeti naked !!! Really !!! The others get geared up so he reply's and says he's gearing down and takes off his robes for no reason what so ever !!! GROSS !!! Who to hell thought it was a good idea to have a naked wookie runnin around the place !!! OMG LOL !!!
Thankfully there are other more intelligent versions of travels down below the earths crust . Doug Macclure and Peter Cushing were my boyhood ,,, monster , space , adventure heroes and still are .

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Sort of. The remake was a VERY pale imitation.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
And Tu Vok is a trigger happy machine gun madman lol . I watched the whole pilot and now I feel ill internally and mentally scarred . And they had to get the dam Yeti naked !!! Really !!! The others get geared up so he reply's and says he's gearing down and takes off his robes for no reason what so ever !!! GROSS !!! Who to hell thought it was a good idea to have a naked wookie runnin around the place !!! OMG LOL !!!
Thankfully there are other more intelligent versions of travels down below the earths crust . Doug Macclure and Peter Cushing were my boyhood ,,, monster , space , adventure heroes and still are .

I asked Mr Rac abt this series and he remembered it-- and the naked yeti! :P it's on his list of stupid series. ;)

side note: For mr. Rac's christmas I found a four-movie pack ($1.96 at walmart) that includes the last star fighter and original BSG pilot. It also had flash gordon from the 80's. He love stupid scifi so he'll have fun with it! ;)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Another very interesting doc on the planet earth . Warning . There is a bit of real global warming in this video . Serious global warming and cooling . Viewer discretion is advised .

:) :) :)

Last edited:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
He also played Luxanna Troi's servant in TNG! :P

And the manservant in The Witches of Eastwick, and Lurch in The newer Addams Family. :)