The best sci-fi/fantasy series pilot

Which of these series pilots did you like the most?

• Total voters
S

Stonelesscutter

I'm fine with being anonymous. Hell, I prefer it that way. Don't need people seeing what diabolical stuff I'm getting up to. I'd prefer they just blame Stonelesscutter for things that go wrong around here. ;) BUUUWWWAAAAHHHHAAAHHHHAAAA!

So far things are going exactly as you planned my lord.
The Darkside FTW!
Muhahahahahahaha!

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
If it is the show I am thinking of, I came close to voting for it myself but ultimately went for "Rising".
Well, if you were thinking of Lost, then you were right.

Not that many people have voted yet, but I can say the results already surprise me. Lost wins everytime. Big. It's considered by many on the web to be the best series pilot ever, a stroke of genius by JJ Abrams. Or maybe most of the guys just had had their thinking clouded by that beach scene with Evangeline Lilly... Or could it be that our members didn't think it was sci-fi enough?

Anyway, at least most critics agree with us so far that the BSG mini-series and the SGA premiere were exceptionally good. :)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Well, if you were thinking of Lost, then you were right.

Not that many people have voted yet, but I can say the results already surprise me. Lost wins everytime. Big. It's considered by many on the web to be the best series pilot ever, a stroke of genius by JJ Abrams. Or maybe most of the guys just had had their thinking clouded by that beach scene with Evangeline Lilly... Or could it be that our members didn't think it was sci-fi enough?

Anyway, at least most critics agree with us so far that the BSG mini-series and the SGA premiere were exceptionally good. :)

I was thinking of the BSG miniseries. Overall it is nicely acted and paced. And the Ragnar battle is especially well done. It was nice to see a battle planned out and executed military style.

G

Graybrew1

I would have to say either B5 or B5:A Call To Arms (Pilot for Crusade).

Hi, Welcome back Tetrion.
I loved Lost's. It is ironic because I hated the ending, but I was on the edge of my seat for the entire pilot.