Thank you, Mallozzi, Cooper & Wright.

Drax1971

GateFans Noob
I’d like to take this opportunity to give a big Thank You to you, Messrs Mallozzi, Cooper & Wright.

Seriously.

If it wasn’t for you three guys and your attitudes, we wouldn’t have this excellent site in your honour. It has drawn together people from around the world, with different backgrounds, education and opinions.

If you guys hadn’t been such knobs, we all would have just gone “Meh” (in unity) and just left your pile of poop alone. True, it would still have got to this stage, that of imminent cancellation, independantly but we wouldn’t have had such fun along the way.

I’m sure the irony of the situation hasn’t escaped you.

Ta, mates! ;)

theOldOne

GateFans Noob
I’d like to take this opportunity to give a big Thank You to you, Messrs Mallozzi, Cooper & Wright.

Seriously.

If it wasn’t for you three guys and your attitudes, we wouldn’t have this excellent site in your honour. It has drawn together people from around the world, with different backgrounds, education and opinions.

If you guys hadn’t been such knobs, we all would have just gone “Meh” (in unity) and just left your pile of poop alone. True, it would still have got to this stage, that of imminent cancellation, independantly but we wouldn’t have had such fun along the way.

I’m sure the irony of the situation hasn’t escaped you.

Ta, mates! ;)

Not to mention the seriously biased-towards-SGEww censorship at that 'bigger' site.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

theOldOne

GateFans Noob
:joy: Congrats on the 5 million hits!!

I was thinking in terms of members actually but that might be a moot point.