Terra Nova renewal decision should arrive in January

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Gosh, I wonder if Joe Mallozzi is still available? They probably can't afford his asking price though. :(

SciphonicStranger

Gosh, I wonder if Joe Mallozzi is still available? They probably can't afford his asking price though. :(

Braga and Mallozzi working together? What could possibly go wrong? :P

S

Stonelesscutter

Here's hoping for the renewal. :)
And perhaps if Mallozi's too expensive they can still get Brad Wright. :D

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
With virtually no Sci-Fi on regular TV anymore I will take anything at this point. I seem to remember that getting the actors under contract for Caprica was important way back when. And they gave us, what?

Anyways does Stephen Lang and his beard remind anybody of Captain Nemo?

I read somewhere that the only pilot that AMC accepted this year was for a Sci-Fi show. I wonder what that could mean? Oh, darn! Maybe a bunch of viewers might relocate to AMC for 13 weeks a years. Now if they come up with two shows then they are talking. :icon_idea:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
With virtually no Sci-Fi on regular TV anymore I will take anything at this point. I seem to remember that getting the actors under contract for Caprica was important way back when. And they gave us, what?

Anyways does Stephen Lang and his beard remind anybody of Captain Nemo?

I read somewhere that the only pilot that AMC accepted this year was for a Sci-Fi show. I wonder what that could mean? Oh, darn! Maybe a bunch of viewers might relocate to AMC for 13 weeks a years. Now if they come up with two shows then they are talking. :icon_idea:

yep he kind of does. I know stephen lang most recently as a prisioner who escaped from jail on a law and order ep (he was a convicted pedophile). :P

SciphonicStranger