Terra Nova Episode 1.3 Instinct

B

Backstep

When Terra Nova comes under attack from a legion of Pterosaurs, pre-historic dinosaur birds Jim and Taylor must find a way to save the colony before its completely overtaken. Elisabeth discovers a former flame is also living in Terra Nova and may have been responsible for her recruitment. Syke tries to make Josh feel at home and Reynolds get protective of Maddy

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
The Birds...prehistoric version! :P

G

Graybrew1

About half way through and I am not sure if I am watching Terra Nova or Gray's Anantomy. The second show and their is an ex in the mix. :facepalm:

G

Graybrew1

Finally the show is showing some more Terra Nova storyline.

G

Graybrew1

Way too easy of a fix if you ask me.

It's the Pied Piper of Terra Nova.:P

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
yeah way too easy a fix...and we never saw it...I hate it when something happens on the show but happens off screen (In SGA's Enemy at the gate- Lorne retreving the ZPMs! HATED it!) so they can show us the ex mooning over the guy's wife!! Less teen angst this time though. episode felt too short to me... I need less angst more action! :P

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
I just watched the first three episodes back to back and my verdict is... eh. Sure, it's got good VFX and all, and it's not dreadfully awful so I'll probably keep watching it 'cause it's watchable and there's not a lot of better stuff on. My biggest problem with the show right now is that I can remember none of the main character's names. I just got little lables for each of them in my head.

-Intrepid Main Character
-Dr. Wifey
-Smart Daughter
-Young Daughter
-Annoying Stereotype
-Annoying Stereotype's Love Interest
-Arrogant Ex Who Never Has a Shot With Dr. Wifey, But Intrepid Main Character Is Gonna Be Jealous of Him Anyway (AEWNHaSWDr.WBIMCIGBJoHA for short :P)
-Mysterious Leader

S

Stonelesscutter

I wasn't exactly overjoyed by this episode.
The former acquaintance of the doctor character (a.k.a. (AEWNHaSWDr.WBIMCIGBJoHA) was uninteresting.
The former prisoner isn't winning me over either.
Neither is his wife or any of their children.
The "leader" seems a little off somehow but I can't put my finger on it.
The story of this episode wasn't very interesting.
But I'll keep watching for now to see how things develop.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
I was underwhelmed by this episode. The migration threat was too easily thwarted and the family drama didn't really do anything for me.

The son is starting to annoy me too.

S

Stonelesscutter

I was underwhelmed by this episode. The migration threat was too easily thwarted and the family drama didn't really do anything for me.

The son is starting to annoy me too.

I'm sure he'll turn out to be an awesome guitar player. :roll:

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
I'm sure he'll turn out to be an awesome guitar player. :roll:

If the legless merchant had beat him over the head with that guitar I would have been in heaven with this episode. :eek: :D

S

Stonelesscutter

If the legless merchant had beat him over the head with that guitar I would have been in heaven with this episode. :eek: :D

Agreed! That would have made it for me. :)
But only if there would have been some skull damage at the very least. :D

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Kind of like "As the Tyrannosaur turns"...