Supernatural S1 Ep1 Review "pilot"

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Do what you wish, I really couldn't care less.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
That's your review? Seems more like a synopsis of the episode....unless I'm missing something, what's tbc?

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
That's your review? Seems more like a synopsis of the episode....unless I'm missing something, what's tbc?

To be continued, 2 kids prevents long blocks of time on the computer.

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
Tomorrow i shall watch and review (not just synopsis of the OPENING SCENE)

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
I had to take care of ONE kid the past weeks, and I was happy when I got 1-2 sentences without her crawling on my lap, tugging on my shirt, yelling or even doing something she's not supposed to in another room.
Cut GF'76 some slack, guys! And don't forget to turn on your internet "sarcasm mode" when making a joke. :)

Lilith

GateFans Noob
I had to take care of ONE kid the past weeks, and I was happy when I got 1-2 sentences without her crawling on my lap, tugging on my shirt, yelling or even doing something she's not supposed to in another room.
Cut GF'76 some slack, guys! And don't forget to turn on your internet "sarcasm mode" when making a joke. :)

There will come a time when that will be a fond memory as she drives off for her college years. That was a day well spent. Green to you, your my kind of hero.