Supernatural Picked up for season 7

G

Graybrew1

Just read today that Supernatural has gotten an early pick up for season 7

I am so happy, I could just spit. :joy: :smiley_squee: :joy:

G

Graybrew1

a seventh? i thought the "story" ended in s5...

No, the ratings were so good that they brought Sam back from Hell without a soul for the beginning of the sixth and went on from there , first to get it back and then so on. And now they have been brought back for season number seven ,still with healthy ratings. It is one of my favorite shows right now. Last week's ep was spit out your milk funny. I would highly recommend to anyone. :beckettu:

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
No, the ratings were so good that they brought Sam back from Hell without a soul for the beginning of the sixth and went on from there , first to get it back and then so on. And now they have been brought back for season number seven ,still with healthy ratings. It is one of my favorite shows right now. Last week's ep was spit out your milk funny. I would highly recommend to anyone. :beckettu:

i see.. maybe i should give s6 a go then ;)
i enjoy it for what it is myself ;)

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
I recently picked up the first season as i'd watched a few one offs and liked it, but couldn't watch regularly.

Got to about the 12th episode before i placed my order for the rest of the seasons :D watched em all and i LOVE it. Quite pleased to hear i have 2 more seaosns worth at least :D

Dean's just about my favorite character in media i'd say. The self-deprecation, the heroism, sarcasm and guilt... oh it's so deliciously angsty. Love when he gets snarky. "I like to think it's because of my perky nipples." :lol: Given that i like classic rock quite a bit to

G

Graybrew1

I recently picked up the first season as i'd watched a few one offs and liked it, but couldn't watch regularly.

Got to about the 12th episode before i placed my order for the rest of the seasons :D watched em all and i LOVE it. Quite pleased to hear i have 2 more seaosns worth at least :D

Dean's just about my favorite character in media i'd say. The self-deprecation, the heroism, sarcasm and guilt... oh it's so deliciously angsty. Love when he gets snarky. "I like to think it's because of my perky nipples." :lol: Given that i like classic rock quite a bit to

There is quite alot of "Deanisms" in this week's ep. I also love the way Sam plays straight man to him, and Jared Padalecki was quite good when he was playing himself as "badass" Sam too. I adored the scenes with Death and Dean too. And Cas is not too shabby either.

"I learned that from the Pizza man."

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
"God, i'm going to find God."

"... Try Mexico. I hear he's on a tortilla."

"... No he's not on any flatbread."

:lol:

Cas and Dean are epic together. i honestly like them better than Sam and Dean but i adore them together too because of all the woobieness :D Guilty pleasure!

G

Graybrew1

"God, i'm going to find God."

"... Try Mexico. I hear he's on a tortilla."

"... No he's not on any flatbread."

:lol:

Cas and Dean are epic together. i honestly like them better than Sam and Dean but i adore them together too because of all the woobieness :D Guilty pleasure!

Did you see "Changing Channels." With Sam and Dean on Dr. Sexy?

"Your not Dr. Sexy, He always wears Cowboy boots."
" Yeah, sure your not a fan."
"It's a guilty pleasure."

Too funny. :icon_razz:

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
Did you see "Changing Channels." With Sam and Dean on Dr. Sexy?

"Your not Dr. Sexy, He always wears Cowboy boots."
" Yeah, sure your not a fan."
"It's a guilty pleasure."

Too funny. :icon_razz:
one and a half words...

NUT CRACKA!!!!
The mood whiplash at the end when you find out who the Trickster is was amazing. And Sam as Kit! Too funny!

"You could say we pulled it out of Sam's ass."

It's like a Will Ferrel movie, waaaay too easy to quote :D

G

Graybrew1

one and a half words...

NUT CRACKA!!!!
The mood whiplash at the end when you find out who the Trickster is was amazing. And Sam as Kit! Too funny!

"You could say we pulled it out of Sam's ass."

It's like a Will Ferrel movie, waaaay too easy to quote :D

Which seasons have you seen so far? Don't want to give anything away. ;)

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Supernatural is just too funny sometimes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iObf_1h8Mbg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP3uRijPKZw&feature=related

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
Just finished watching Season 5. I may have to actually consider this the end as it was so well written i don't know if they can top that as an 'ending'.

Haven't seen Season 6 but know a bit about it. Will pick up the DVDs when they come out :D

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Just finished watching Season 5. I may have to actually consider this the end as it was so well written i don't know if they can top that as an 'ending'.

Haven't seen Season 6 but know a bit about it. Will pick up the DVDs when they come out :D

It was Eric Kripke's "ending", he told his story with his characters and then he stepped aside to let his "protoge" take over. He's still somewhat involved, but only as an advisor to look after the canon.

G

Graybrew1

The French Mistake and Frontierland make the whole season 6 worth it. They did a good job of continuing the original story , but don't want to give too much away. And Kripke even has a Cameo in FM.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
It was Eric Kripke's "ending", he told his story with his characters and then he stepped aside to let his "protoge" take over. He's still somewhat involved, but only as an advisor to look after the canon.

Yup, season 5 was supposed to be the end of the series but supposedly the CW here wanted more so they continued it.

I've actually not seen the current season yet (I keep missing it) so I'll probably check it out on DVD when it's done. I heard that the tone is different this time around though. I hope they keep the spirit intact.