Suddenly overcome with Nostalgia

Tropicana

Council Member
Oh oh oh!

Recently BBC Radio 7 broadcasted some brand new Blake 7 audiodrama episodes - LOVIN' THEM! I prefer them to the actual TV episodes, I know scandalous. :S

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Blakes7

..I'm armed with Seasons 1 and 2 of BBC's Blake 7, I'm starting a marathon today to watch the series. This should keep me going till I get my hands on Seasons 3 & 4. I'm all giddy with excitement. It's been over 25years since I saw the series on the Telly. We had dead ringers of the actors who played Blake and Jenna. Steve the eldest son of a Supreme Court Judge, looked exactly like Blake, and lived 3 houses down our road, and Michelle, who attended our church, could have been Jenna's twin. Gotta stop by the grocery store to stock up on popcorn.
smiley_joy.gif

Just started watching it also . Have not seen this series in a very long time . Really enjoying the cheesy show . I remember the faces but not the story's so it's like a new show to me . Should be fun .

Lilith

GateFans Noob
Will be watching the last Episode from Season 4 this evening. :icon_e_sad:.

Then I am going to start with the Original movie Stargate, and then move on to Children of the Gods.. Stargate SG1..:joy:

Can't think of a better way to spend a cold and rainy afternoon. I think I'll join you and do the same this evening.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
I am finding that the Supream Commander looks a lot like Anna from V. Both very hot ladies .

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Been wanting to watch this show but am watching DS9 at the moment, maybe Red Dwarf too.