Stargate on sale

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
can never have too much "gate!

Already got the full box set with the gate on the front
Me too. and before I got that I had bought each season individually (snookie got those :P). :D

oh the local walmart is selling TWO seasons of sg1 for $19.99 -- would that tempt you pod?

podbaydoors

GateFans Noob
Me too. and before I got that I had bought each season individually (snookie got those :P). :D

oh the local walmart is selling TWO seasons of sg1 for $19.99 -- would that tempt you pod?

No. Unless someone wants to pay me for my time when I watch them. :P
What's cool is that I actually found out about this through Instapundit, a very popular current-events blog. Whenever he links to something, there ensues an event called an Instalanche. So something tells me SG-1 will outsell SGU even NOW.

He's never linked to SGU. But I remember he linked to Continuum. I also bought Firefly because of that blog.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Shocking!!! unbeleivable!

No. Unless someone wants to pay me for my time when I watch them. :P
What's cool is that I actually found out about this through Instapundit, a very popular current-events blog. Whenever he links to something, there ensues an event called an Instalanche. So something tells me SG-1 will outsell SGU even NOW.

He's never linked to SGU. But I remember he linked to Continuum. I also bought Firefly because of that blog.

WHAT!?!?!?! you don't like seasons 9 & 10???? :eek: well no accounting for taste!
valadan_hc3.gif

I am sure that SG1 and SGA still outsell sgpoo. :P and will always do so!