Stargate Favorite Characters and Least Favorite

G

Graybrew1

Here is where you can state what your favorite and least favorite characters are and why if you want.

My favorite Character for all of SG is Daniel. He just seems like the perfect example of what SG is all about. My close second is Todd, he just brought so much to the screen, a joy to watch.

My least favorite was Michael, least favorite non wraith would be Eli. He was over used and uninteresting most of the time to me. He was fine in the beginning and then he was shoved in my face too much. My second would be Woosley, he was okay in small doses too much of him was a bad thing. Once again I loved this actor as the doctor on Voyager, so it just goes to show you it really is all about the writing.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Agreed on Todd - he added a whole new dimension to the Wraith.

As to worst, insert any SGU character. On the "real" SG shows probably Apophis - too disco.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
My early favorite SG1 character was Sam...nerdy girl...gee I wonder why? ;) my absolute favorite of all SG1 is ....VALA! Love the oomph she brings to SG1, she livens Daniel up (ok i admit I never thought of him as sexy or hot until prometheus unbound....Vala gives him sex appeal as Ginger Rogers did to fred Astaire), gives sam someone to get girly with, plays off Teal'c and Cam perfectly. I just love her character. My favorite SGA character was Lorne...I loved his sarcasm. Followed by Ronon Dex (he was hot) my favorite sgu character was Varro....Mike Dopud is delish! ;) *ducks the rock thrown by stoneless :P*

Least favorite- SG1- Potatohead Pete...omg that character made me want to hurl. Followed closely by Kinsey...we all loved to hate him I think. Least favorite sga character was Mckay...COULD NOT STAND MCKAY!!! Least favorite sgu character-- everyone except Varro! (did I say Mike Dopud is Delish?) *again ducks flying object from stoneless :P:P*

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Favorite: Hammond of Texas

Least favorite: Chloe Armstrong