STAR TREK:OUTPOST

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
ST:OUTPOST is an audio only broadcast/podcast, all free (of course per CBS rules) to listen to and download

i found out about this through a local facebook page. a woman there, who is from this town originally, now lives where this is made and is a part of its production
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outpost: A Star Trek Fan Production
Episodes
| RSS Feed | iTunes | Twitter | Facebook

“In the darkest reaches of the United Federation of Planets, an isolated station stands sentinel over a neglected frontier. Commissioned long ago with high hopes, its promise is now all but forgotten; a lonely outpost serving as the gateway to the vast expanse beyond, where discovery…and adventure…await..”

Star-Trek-Outpost-Series-Cover-3.jpg

https://giantgnome.com/our-shows/audio-drama/star-trek-outpost/#STOepisodes

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
It does look interesting. It’s pretty sad when Big Finish is the only place right now to get Doctor Who content that is ant good. Pretty much everything in NuWho after series 9 is trash.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
in addition to the content, i thought it was pretty odd that someone from my town (about 6000 ppl) in north central PA was a part of anything Trek. but everyone is from somewhere, however small.