Spent the Afternoon with OM1...

Tropicana

Council Member
I've been looking for an excuse to get to LA these days.
As am I but plane tickets are expensive and Aer Lingus (it's an Irish airline if anyone asks and it's pronounced as "Air Ling-gus") no longer flies Dublin - LAX. :(

Sure I could fly with Virgin Atlantic (my fave) or British Airways (former fave) from London-Heathrow but it goes back to tickets being expensive.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Nice shot Illiterati! :D That pic looks uber cool.

Ill have you know that those are my Burberry framed glasses in that picture! Her camera is so good it caught the little pits and the water drop in the left hand frame. :(. We had such a great time!

Tropicana

Council Member
Ill have you know that those are my Burberry framed glasses in that picture! Her camera is so good it caught the little pits and the water drop in the left hand frame. :(. We had such a great time!
LOL, those shades look good, especially with the way the colour contrasts with the car bonnet. The shot looks beautiful.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
LOL, those shades look good, especially with the way the colour contrasts with the car bonnet. The shot looks beautiful.

It was a beautiful day yesterday. Illiterati is a wonderful person...she is GREAT with people. We met a group of three Dachshunds and a little Toy Doberman looking dog, and she took pictures of birds and flowers, it was a really nice visit. Had a healthy lunch too and plenty of iced tea (which made me go to the bathroom a lot :P). I had a good time. :)

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
I was smart and of course, brought my camera with me, enabling me to get a shot of his beetled brow...

And so, for all of you wanting to know what he looks like...here he is!!

4-26-2011%20nikon%20french%20quarter%20with%20om1%20123%20om1s%20beetled%20brow-M.png

Good god man, put some clothes on ffs!