"Source" Claims Jackson Toying With the Idea of Turning Hobbit Pair Into Triplets

Illiterati

Council Member & Author

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
yawn.. i hated LOTR and i def wont watch the "muppet".. extreemly overated crap...

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

If he does this, I will take it as a quick money grab. Split the movie into three parts, three times the fun. And three times the revenue.

yawn.. i hated LOTR and i def wont watch the "muppet".. extreemly overated crap...

I liked the Lord of the Rings books, but the movie was overdone a bit. Still, I enjoyed LOTR the one time I watched it. For me, not a lot of rewatch value. But it was good for what it was. I am not as interested in the Hobbit movies as I was for LOTR, but like you, I found it boring and when it was over that was it.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
If he does this, I will take it as a quick money grab. Split the movie into three parts, three times the fun. And three times the revenue.

I liked the Lord of the Rings books, but the movie was overdone a bit. Still, I enjoyed LOTR the one time I watched it. For me, not a lot of rewatch value. But it was good for what it was. I am not as interested in the Hobbit movies as I was for LOTR, but like you, I found it boring and when it was over that was it.
i just dont get the hype about it then and now.. at the time LOTR 1,2,3 were in theaters my WHOLE friend circle and EVERYONE else had this nasty disgusting fanboi virus and labeled these movies as the greatest thing ever created and nothing could be the acting cinematography etc etc etc but persoanlly someone who hates everything dungeons and dragons magic and stupid fairy tale fantasy sure it had semi cool visuals but OMG the movie acting and story as a whole is extremly bland and boring and as such i expect more of the same with this muppet movie.

it just doenst speak to me and the whole "HYPE" deal about this and the potential of that coming back around again has me feeling physicly nausious and hate filled...

YUCK!