Silly Stuff

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Can't remember if I posted this here or not:
442013122874.jpg

2262014233430.jpg

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Yes ,,, they could never remake the breakfast club unless you take away there devices ,,,of course then they would sue the school for putting them in danger as there parent's or friends won't know what they are up too ,,,:) :) :)

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I am so not pleased with this excessive winter!

madeaandme_zps7aa2eaf3.jpg

poorpooch_zpsbc28024a.jpg

5stagesofwinter_zpscd29f83d.jpg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
LOL!

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
what a freak show she is ,,,. how do people like that get into power ,,,!!!. Right , I forgot ,,, . Money ,,, lots of money !!!

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
I took this vid last year in Northern Michigan . It was a annual meeting at RB's . This guy has one of the largest collections of Kawasaki 2 Stroke Triple Motorcycles . Here is a parade lap of all the Frankenstein triples he has purchased off the internet and elsewhere . Some are quite inventive were as others are just plain death traps . My fave is #23 . If you don't already know ,,,Kawasaki Triples were and still are the muscle bikes from the 1970's . Mine a stock 500 , does the 1/4mile in just over 13 seconds and it only has 60 hp . That's faster than some 300+ HP cars :) :) :) . I can keep up to every modern bike that has 600cc except after 100mph .
Sorry for the camera shake . I have nerve damage in my hands and they tremble all the time :( :( :( I only stop shaking for a little while after I do The Ton :) :) :)

List of Frankenstein Triples - a few have 500cc three cylinder 2 stroke oil injected engines === fun . The others are 750cc . Riding these freaks can cause serious injury or death . All drivers are trained professional Kawasaki Triple Riders and almost know what they were doing . All riders and drivers were sober and sound of mind and body ,,, well maybe not sound of mind :) :) :)
The Silver Bullet === death
The Pickle === death
The 70's Chopper === embarrassing but eventual death
The Tree Wheeler === death
The Four Wheeler === flat tire === death eventually
The Snow Triple === death death death !!!
The Short Track Oval Car #23 === super duper fun and then of course eventual death

Last edited:

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
,,, the three wheeler , the chopper and the quad have 750 cc motors ;) ;) ;)

Last edited:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Found some new funnies:
birthcanal_zpsda7d6d42.jpg

zombieapocalyse_zpse3daa46d.jpg

twistedlol7_zpsf9182857.jpg

tribbleslol1_zps316325e3.jpg

trekbooklol1_zpsefb06e79.jpg

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
captainpuertoricolol4_zps45cd8468.jpg