Silicon Valley

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I'm sure I must have posted a thread about this show here at least once before, but alas, when I run a search I don't find one. @Overmind One, have you sneakily been deleting them, huh? ;)

I don't know whether any of you watch this show or have watched this show, but it is totally awesome. Just saw the season 5 finale. Finally ending on a good note. Can't wait for season 6.

Who of you are watching? It's definitely worth it. Seasons are short but full of twists.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I'm sure I must have posted a thread about this show here at least once before, but alas, when I run a search I don't find one. @Overmind One, have you sneakily been deleting them, huh? ;)

I don't know whether any of you watch this show or have watched this show, but it is totally awesome. Just saw the season 5 finale. Finally ending on a good note. Can't wait for season 6.

Who of you are watching? It's definitely worth it. Seasons are short but full of twists.
Nope. I don't delete anything.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I was saddened last night. Saddened because I realized I had just watched the last ever episode of Silicon Valley. I didn't realize before I started watching season 6 that it was to be the last season. Starting Saturday, I watched all six seasons. It's only about 8 episodes per season. What a great show. What a loss. Also a shame that the Erlich Bachman situation was never resolved. I would have liked closure about that. He was left in Nepal near the end of season 4 and we never saw him again. The show could have easily had a couple more seasons. Apparently the creators didn't want that and just decided to stop it. Assholes! :)