SGU's magical SURVIVAL KIT

V

Victor2407

attachment.jpg
skit.jpg

A

AdamTM

The pic was embedded in the old forum as an attatchment.

I also found Overminds summary:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... ient=opera

05-04-2010, 06:04 AM
While evacuating the Icarus base in a panic-stricken hurry and escaping only seconds before the entire planet exploded, the Density crew shrewdly grabbed a number of survival kits which were cunningly placed in the gate room on Icarus in preparation for the eventuality that evacuation to the other side of the universe was necessary. These kits are known to contain:

Weapon cleaning equipment
Water
Power Bars
Seeds
Protein Powder
Cups
Plates
Bowls
Knives
Forks
Spoons
Radios
P.E. Clothing
Black shorts with Air Force Logo
Grey shorts with Air Force Logo
Black full length pants
Grey shirts with Icarus Base Logo
Black shirts with Icarus Base Logo
Grey full length pants
Black shoes
Desert Camouflage
Paper
Pens
Pencils
Bags
Torches
Lamps
Scientific Equipment
Beakers
Flasks
Collapsible Spade
Collapsible Shovel
Droppers
Pipettes
Microscopes
Sulfuric Acid
Salicylic acid
Methyl Alcohol
Ethyl Alcohol
iPhones
Speakers
Radio/mp3 player
Clipboards
Drink Bottles
Thermos
Playing Cards
Sunglasses
Metal Barrels with Lids
Books
Laptops
Flash Drive
Plasma Cutters
Medical supplies
Bandages
Antibiotics
Lorazepam
Sleeping Pills
Sedatives
Warfarin
Cigarettes
Helmets
File Folders
Chalk
Canteens
Electric Razor
Soy Based Protein
Socks
Sewing Kit
Medical Supplies
Nasal Tubing
Saline Bag
Sterile Sheets
Plastic Gloves
Forceps
Hemostatic Clamp
Adson Forceps
Allis Forceps
Scalpel
Sterile Water
IV Tubing
Syringe
Plastic Bottles with spouts
White Tape
Broken Testing Equipment
Black Tubing
Black and yellow pelican cases
Aluminium Cases
Jerry Cans
A wardrobe of designer clothing reserved for Chloe

(note: thanks go to user escyos on Gateworld, who's thread there cataloguing the supplies seen thus far on the Density was invaluable in creating this entry)

Hahahahaha!

You left a few things off the list:

Soap
-laundry
-body
Shaving cream
Toothpaste
Deodorant
Shampoo
Conditionaer
Manicure kit
Makeup kit
-lipstick
-L'Oreal hair colering in Chloe's shade
-L'Oreal hair coloring in TJ's shade
-spare 44DD lace trimmed bra and matching panties for Vanessa
Blow dryer
Dumbells
300lb weight set
Satin sheets and matching bed covers

OCgatergal

GateFans Noob
I'm sure if overmind comes back he will post it...BTW is he?

Leo(T.C.K.)

GateFans Noob
Btw I watched recently final episode of Lost and went a bit on the internet browsing stuff about it, it seems that the Lost fans invented things like magical backpacks, which seem to appear thorought lost. Was this inspired by that as well? :P

OCgatergal

GateFans Noob
Don't forget the Digital Camera! Because the military definitely would have let Eli bring it to Icarus.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
SGU Magic Survival Kits

Im not sure if this is elsewhere in the forums, but it belongs here. The infamous SGU Magic Survival Kit showed us magical abilities by providing the crew of Destiny with all sorts of equipment and tools we did not see them take when they left Icarus.

SGU survival kit.png

Now that we have the Lucian Alliance onboard, Im sure they also have magical survival kits and we should start seeing all sorts of new stuff on the ship. Im betting on a jacuzzi, and some bubble bath for a steamy bath scene between Scott and Chloe or Eli and his new LA babe. How about a pole for LA strippers? Wait until the LA gets their hands on that shiny new still in the rec hall (is there a rec hall yet?). Perhaps we will see basketball games between the two crews? LOL. With the magical SGU survival kit, anything is possible!

Odyssey

GateFans Noob
Haha you forgot a few things my pointed eared friend! Well the emergency pack also has condoms too!!..they did a Q&A for the SGU characters - one was asked (not word for word) "if you had a limited chance for earth to dial destiny, what would you take in that limited time?" Where she answered - "MORE CONDOMS!!!" - taking that the show is riddled with sex scenes, how am i not suprised.

Sex Gate Uncut - that's the new show name i think.
"When you've gone to the edge of chloes pants and mcboobs bra where else is there to go but deeper" :eek:

SGU should come with a warning - "Warning may cause face palming and extreme thought to hitting ones desk watching SGU" :facepalm:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
You found it!

I found the old thread with the survival kit and merged it with the new one. We now have the "list" as well.

I knew it was here somewhere...thanks Piggy!

S

Stonelesscutter

I do NOT wanna picture that!

by the way...
* warning, may cause facepalming *
LOL :D

Red Mage

Boney
Here's something new to add to the survival kit. :icon_lol:

Crayola Chalk.jpg

Rush has been working on a ton of math problems in that room.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
You are reminiding me, I have to create a whole new one for season 2!

Here's something new to add to the survival kit. :icon_lol:

View attachment 1407

Rush has been working on a ton of math problems in that room.

I have to modify the old one to include all the wonderful new equipment I am seeing on that ship since the LA got involved. And did anybody notice how in the "sick bay", those IV bags were hanging from what looked like Ancient-designed drip racks? Where did those bed sheets come from? HOW are those pieces of equipment being powered...are there now wall outlets working on the ship?

MetalFoldingChair

GateFans Noob
They had a close up on Chloe in "Pathogen" where they're checking out her eyes with a flashlight and I swear she's wearing make up and eyeliner. Now, conceivably, she could have grabbed her Louis Vuitton clutch purse when fleeing the Icarus planet, so I guess she's really stretching out her limited supply of Avon. That girl is frugal and savvy. I bet she even clips coupons.

This also begs the question of why she would even need makeup on a ship with such dim lighting. :confused:

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
They had a close up on Chloe in "Pathogen" where they're checking out her eyes with a flashlight and I swear she's wearing make up and eyeliner. Now, conceivably, she could have grabbed her Louis Vuitton clutch purse when fleeing the Icarus planet, so I guess she's really stretching out her limited supply of Avon. That girl is frugal and savvy. I bet she even clips coupons.

This also begs the question of why she would even need makeup on a ship with such dim lighting. :confused:

It's not make-up, it's some "wierd alien thing" that has been stuck on some humanoid, english speaking, rubber faced alien.

Oh hang on, SGU wasn't going to have those..................