SGU/SG-1/SGA/SG lookalikes

• Thread starter Robbie_Rocket_Pants
  • Start date
R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread showing lookalikes of not only the SGU actors but also our beloved SG-1 & SGA actors. I was going to do this weeks ago before the old forum went tits up.

My first 2 offerings are Elyse Levesque & Summer Glau from Firefly/Serenity, the most notable similarity being the towering fiveheads & the second being of David Blue & actor Jonah Hill.

Feel free to expand on this idea & post your own.

Elyse Levesque-Summer Glau.jpgJonah Hill-David Blue.jpg

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
Don't have pics ATm or time, but Brian J Smith and Gollum look pretty similar :)

Oh and Alaina Huffman looks like Charlize Theron :D *Drool*

OCgatergal

GateFans Noob
I love the Gollum one!

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

I remembered who Greer looks like with that ridiculous afro-wig................ it's Huey Freeman from The Boondocks - look! They are even wearing the same shirt!

5.jpg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

I remembered who Greer looks like with that ridiculous afro-wig................ it's Huey Freeman from The Boondocks - look! They are even wearing the same shirt!

Its him! I know J Mozz watches anime, perhaps thats where he got the idea for the head tribble! :laughing:

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
I wonder if they took their cues from that...

Alaina and Charleze are hot, and they do have their similarities! However, Alaina is not enough to get me to watch SGU.
If they'd given her a good story instead of the bun in the oven, i might have watched just for her.

As it stands, even mother nature hates SGU it seems.

Alaina looks even more like Scarlett Johannsen :D

Scarlett-Johansson-scarlett-johansson-117940_1165_1598.jpg

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

If they'd given her a good story instead of the bun in the oven, i might have watched just for her.

As it stands, even mother nature hates SGU it seems.

Alaina looks even more like Scarlett Johannsen :D

Scarlett-Johansson-scarlett-johansson-117940_1165_1598.jpg

It's strange you should say that because I've always thought that Scarlett Johansson & Charlize Theron look alike.

tetrion

GateFans Noob
Amazing, the game designer got Na down to a T!

Attachments

• 340x.jpg
    340x.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 182
  • MingNaInterview1-thumb-550x309-30699.jpg
    MingNaInterview1-thumb-550x309-30699.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 197
R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

Hey, does anybody remember which thread that lookalike picture of Young/Wormhole Extreme Colonel was located & who posted it?

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Hey, does anybody remember which thread that lookalike picture of Young/Wormhole Extreme Colonel was located & who posted it?
it was a gw thread...but since I'm banned....:rolleyes:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Just had to:

well, still banned at gw but was able to snurch this screenshot:

screenshot46.jpg

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

well, still banned at gw but was able to snurch this screenshot:

screenshot46.jpg

Haha, you could lift almost anything off that site with it's current Freedom Of Information regulations............ or lack there of. Just keep provoking them to highlight their utter arrogance & stupidity, that will embarass the shizzle out of them.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Haha, you could lift almost anything off that site with it's current Freedom Of Information regulations............ or lack there of. Just keep provoking them to highlight their utter arrogance & stupidity, that will embarass the shizzle out of them.
who me provoke? well robbie I thought you knew me better than that! ;) of course I will...i have been banned from their sgpoo threads since JANUARY 2010 and been screenshotting them the whole time by the simple fact of NOT logging in! :P:P

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

I suppose they have to weigh it up based on their own survival.............. ban one anti-SGU guerilla (note the spelling, I wasn't calling you a gorilla) or keep the forum open & their traffic high & accept that there is a one-woman army out there & GW is in her sights .

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I suppose they have to weigh it up based on their own survival.............. ban one anti-SGU guerilla (note the spelling, I wasn't calling you a gorilla) or keep the forum open & their traffic high & accept that there is a one-woman army out there & GW is in her sights

thanks for the compliment robbie (:P @ piggie :P ) I am findng it quite amusing that all this is happening just 17 days before the sgpoo FINAL SEASON premier ? are they hoping the shit will die down before the dreck returns? :P good luck with that folks! :D