SGU didn't win an Emmy!

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
SGU didn't win an Emmy and of course the guy from Show Patrol think that is a wrong decision:

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/sho...l-patrick-harris-win-creative-arts-emmys.html

That is the same guy who wrote this article:

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/show-patrol/2009/10/defending-my-series-stargate-universe.html

He is also a personal friend of TPTB, BJS and his mom. :roll:

Aren't there any "neutral" journalists out there anymore?

Even so he cant change the fact that this show did not win and i see no peoples choice award for universe for them either.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
weeping and wailing

too freaking funny...there is weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth on gw over sgpoo not winning an emmy! :laughing:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
They are delusional, and thats a good thing for us.

SGU didn't win an Emmy and of course the guy from Show Patrol think that is a wrong decision:

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/sho...l-patrick-harris-win-creative-arts-emmys.html

That is the same guy who wrote this article:

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/show-patrol/2009/10/defending-my-series-stargate-universe.html

He is also a personal friend of TPTB, BJS and his mom. :roll:

Aren't there any "neutral" journalists out there anymore?

The show stinks, and it has stunk from day one. Stargate Universe's "amazing visual effects"? :icon_lol:. I have seen every episode...did I miss something "amazing"? I dont think so! Those blue aliens werent all that, and the CGI for the ship and other stuff in the show is just...okay, definitely not "amazing". Like this site, every site and entity which is not under the influence of TPTB are honest and straightforward, and have no reason to give SGU an undeserved break. Gateworld sings the praises of SGU because it has a parasitic relationship to the production. Websites like TV.com, Hulu and others can be influenced by phone calls from TPTB as well as emails behind the scenes. But neutral fan sites and REAL journalists have no reason to compromise their integrity by giving good reviews to a show which does not deserve them.

And I am not sure about the guy who wrote the articles you referenced, but I do know that Hinman is NOT a credentialed journalist. He has no formal education in that area, and I do not consider him a real journalist. His lack of training shows. I wonder what the circumstances were that brought him and BJS and his mom into the picture? How/why was Hinman contacted with regard to the purchase of the name Syfy? I dont really care.

There will NEVER be an Emmy for SGU awarded. And the people already have shown TPTB that they dont like the show, which is reflected in the dismal (and dropping) ratings. The entire time we have been saying the same thing, and GW has fallen into a delusional fantasyland where their members only see half the story. This is so funny! How will the squeedrones at GW take this news? To them, SGU is the best science fiction show ever! There are nothing but positive reviews and awesome ratings and SGU is the best Stargate show ever to be produced! Its ratings are better than SG-1 and SGA combined and multiplied 10 times, and it will run for 10 seasons!

:rotflmao::sgusucks:

ParagonPie

Well Known GateFan
I just read through the article of him defending SGU, this guy is clearly delusional, 'everything about the show just works, yes it works just like the Destiny, half systems not responding, its falling apart, the only highlight is when it gets near to a star.

I so want to dissect this article piece by piece

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

Did the piece of shit even get any nominations?

ParagonPie

Well Known GateFan
That is not the only long article, where it is obvious, that he is an extreme SGU fan.

And the sad thing is, that those aren't the only articles he wrote about SGU. It seems he wrote to most episodes a sneak peek and some more articles. Just the amount of articles about SGU is crazy! Those links above are all links to long articles, most of the time long interviews.

If you added the words and meaning of analyze or evaluative into his vocabulary he would literally explode. Its a problem of today which I have noticed, you either love it or hate it, no inbetween, if you have a conflicted opinion then you are rounded into the latter category. I'm a fan of many things but even I admit to the short comings or flaws within a show, point is no show is perfect or totally awesomely brillant, I don't call a huge glaring crater a small quibb either.

And yes I actually read through most of the posts you gave, now I hate humanity even more. Your welcome.

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob
Make my day

I laughed so hard I nearly gave myself a hernia.
:laughing:

Thought I'd drop in to check the news.

Thanks PSW for making my day. :rotflmao:

Have I ever mentioned SGoo doesn't deserve to even win a sack of cold shit award? For anything. :beckettd:

iratecaller

GateFans Noob
Have I ever mentioned SGoo doesn't deserve to even win a sack of cold shit award? For anything. :beckettd:

And the Sack Of Cold Shit Award goes to .......

Sex and the City.

What? SGU was nominated, but the awards commitee decided that it doesn't deserve to win anything, not even the SCS award.
SGU shouldn't be on the air.

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

And the Sack Of Cold Shit Award goes to .......

Sex and the City.

What? SGU was nominated, but the awards commitee decided that it doesn't deserve to win anything, not even the SCS award.
SGU shouldn't be on the air.

Is this actually a real award or did somebody just make it up as a joke?

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob
Get stuffed SGU

:rotflmao: In your dreams BW. That ain't Robert Carlyle on the cover is it? :rotflmao:

SGUloose.jpg