SGA Valentines for you!

B

bumble

Happy Valentine's Day!

I guess I was in the holiday spirit this year, and maybe went a little overboard making valentines. There are a ton over at my Livejournal page, and just wanted to share them with y'all! Feel free to copy and pass around if you want. Warning - they are very silly and cheesy and filled with groan-inducing puns. But really, isn't that the only kind of pun? :)

Preview:
knockout_small.jpg bug_small.jpg

42 SGA Valentines here!

theOldOne

GateFans Noob
Happy Valentine's Day!

I guess I was in the holiday spirit this year, and maybe went a little overboard making valentines. There are a ton over at my Livejournal page, and just wanted to share them with y'all! Feel free to copy and pass around if you want. Warning - they are very silly and cheesy and filled with groan-inducing puns. But really, isn't that the only kind of pun? :)

Preview:
View attachment 3186 View attachment 3187

42 SGA Valentines here!

I absolutely love the one with Shep and Todd with the laser line. Cracks me up everytime :rotflmao:

Tropicana

Council Member
Happy Valentine's Day!

Preview:

42 SGA Valentines here!
I love them! They are so quirky and nifty. :D

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
applause bumble!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Preview:

42 SGA Valentines here!

those are great! love the can't get you out of my mind. very cheesey. thumbs up for the puns! :beckettu:

edit- hubby says you did a great job as well. he liked the what's your sine? (hey he's my geek! ;) )
pencil.png

B

bumble

Thanks everyone! Glad you enjoyed them and got a laugh. I had a great time thinking them up, although there was a bit of recovery time from all the puns eating my brain. lol

Thanks!

SexyDexy

GateFans Noob
Haha, these were really funny! I like how the puns related to the show. Good job :thoranime12: