SGA stop animation Short

AtlantisOrka

GateFans Noob
Here's something i made about a year ago with SGA season 3 figures.I was bored needed to get my SGA fix some how,so i made this lol. Nothing great but enjoy :)

John and Ronan on a mission.

[video=youtube;N-BF5c80U2E]

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Stonelesscutter

Here's something i made about a year ago with SGA season 3 figures.I was bored needed to get my SGA fix some how,so i made this lol. Nothing great but enjoy :)

[video=youtube;N-BF5c80U2E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-BF5c80U2E&feature=channel_video_title

Heheheheh! Awesome!
When's the next mission? :)

AtlantisOrka

GateFans Noob
Thank you very much. I don't know lol I need to think of a mission haha.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
lol that was awesome. Now you just need McKay, but McKay antics are kinda hard to do with a doll, I mean action figure, action figure.

AtlantisOrka

GateFans Noob
Thank you. My first SGA Stop animation had mckay in it but sadly it got deleted by youtube and i no longer have it,which sucks cause i was proud of that one and was filmed in my back yard where i used to live. lol yes action figure. :icon_lol:

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Dang, now I really wanna see it. lol, make some new ones. Actually you should ignore all my requests because nostalgia is taking me over, run!

AtlantisOrka

GateFans Noob
Well if there is some way i can some how get into my old account and everything is still there and if i can get it i will. I'll see what i can and what i missions i can think up. o_o..*Runs away and hides* lol :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

[video=youtube;N-BF5c80U2E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-BF5c80U2E&feature=channel_video_title

COOL!!! Make more!

S

Stonelesscutter

If you could make high quality photographs of those action figures from various angles, possibly with a sliderule next to it, then perhaps OMNI could create some cartooney models of them so they could be used in fan fiction videos. They wouldn't have to be photorealisticly rendered ofcourse, just have the right look so you they're recognisable as the individual characters.

AtlantisOrka

GateFans Noob
I shall see what i can do. If i can get some pretty good picks i shall post them here : http://atlantis-stargater.deviantart.com/

I have a few figure pictures not to much but if they can provide some use please feel free to use them :)

BTW: I have some SG motes that i made a while ago. 2 animated of Teal'c and Jack,they're 50x50 can be used as icons. But if you would like to add them to the emote list here please do. Hell go crazy! Please give credit especially my Orca squadron patch if used else where...thank you :)

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
If you could make high quality photographs of those action figures from various angles, possibly with a sliderule next to it, then perhaps OMNI could create some cartooney models of them so they could be used in fan fiction videos. They wouldn't have to be photorealisticly rendered ofcourse, just have the right look so you they're recognisable as the individual characters.

afraid thats not my cuppa.