Scifi Australia

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Its a shill site.

hi guys FYI Scifi australia just posted this on facebook good read.......yer right

http://www.scifitv.com.au/Blog/2011...for-stargate-universe-comeback-a-possibility/

That site is shilling for Stargate Universe. There are several undeniable yet ESSENTIAL elements missing from the whole "SGU could get another chance" mentality. They are:

1. There is not sufficient of an audience for Stargate Universe worldwide to warrant its renewal.
  2. The original audience is still shrinking, and its highest ratings in season 2 has been a paltry 1.2 million viewers.
  3. Stargate fans do not watch the show (for the most part)...the audience watching it are new people.
  4. Stargate fans are not supporting the franchise if it means supporting Stargate Universe (which most Stargate fans see as being something other than Stargate).
  5. The show has already been CANCELLED.
Even if they manage to somehow get more life out of a re-animation, how will that change the above facts? There is STILL no real audience for this show. So none of this revival talk makes any sense whatsoever.

excited-fans.png

fallout

GateFans Noob
its bad when a fan i the series goes into a dvd store and can get sgu series 1 on for 20% off (price on par with SGA with discount) and cant find an excuse to buy it.

seriously what happened in series one??

soon these people will be jobless. do the crime, pay the time.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Thats already the case!

its bad when a fan i the series goes into a dvd store and can get sgu series 1 on for 20% off (price on par with SGA with discount) and cant find an excuse to buy it.

seriously what happened in series one??

soon these people will be jobless.
do the crime, pay the time.

They already ARE jobless. Right now, its a matter of getting jobs BACK that have already been terminated as of December 16, 2010. :) There is simply no good reason to keep trying to prop up the dead corpse of Stargate Universe . WHY are they even trying? Its not like the show was cancelled because it was going great but suddenly fell victim to an unforeseeable event. It was cancelled because it got HORRIBLE ratings and everyone saw it coming.

This car is Stargate Universe:

wrecked-car1.jpg

Even if you have the key to that car, are you actually going to stick the key in and try to drive the car home? Joe is delusional. Only when those sets start coming down will he be convinced.

fallout

GateFans Noob
homer Simpson once said

You have thirty minutes to move your car.' 'You have ten minutes to move your car.' 'Your car has been impounded.' 'Your car has been crushed into a cube.' 'You have thirty minutes to move your cube.'"

Fill in poor ratings at each stage. cloverdale what the **** was that. neighbours has better writers. (crappy oz soapy)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
OMG...did you see this in the comments?

homer Simpson once said

You have thirty minutes to move your car.' 'You have ten minutes to move your car.' 'Your car has been impounded.' 'Your car has been crushed into a cube.' 'You have thirty minutes to move your cube.'"

Fill in poor ratings at each stage. cloverdale what the **** was that. neighbours has better writers. (crappy oz soapy)

I laughed so hard when I read this comment on that page!

Capture.PNG

:rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing::icon_e_surprised: :rotflmao:

P

phronsie

This car is Stargate Universe:

View attachment 2926

Even if you have the key to that car, are you actually going to stick the key in and try to drive the car home? Joe is delusional. Only when those sets start coming down will he be convinced.

I don't know anything about cars; was this car a lemon with a sporty exterior even before it crashed?