Say this isn't true

Briangate78

GateFans Noob
I found this thread over at Syfy.

This is going to really suck...........something something............ if they cancel this show. I thought this show was really getting some good buzz from us and Syfy, now if they cancel it, they will piss off more of their viewers again.

http://forums.syfy.com/index.php?showtopic=2358085&st=0

The ratings have been better than the 2nd half of Season 3, and they are staying steady with a 0.4 18 to 49 demo. They even hit a 0.5 a couple of times. I think they will get the renewal, but then again I really thought SGA was going to be renewed also. lol.

G

Graybrew1

The ratings have been better than the 2nd half of Season 3, and they are staying steady with a 0.4 18 to 49 demo. They even hit a 0.5 a couple of times. I think they will get the renewal, but then again I really thought SGA was going to be renewed also. lol.

From your lips to God's ears........:P

Thanks for the info. Green for you from the Ascended one. :D

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

What will they have in scifi when Sanctuary is gone? What is going on with Blood and Chrome? I dont understand the thinking over at Syfy at all. They seem to be trying to turn into CW or something. Wrestling is Syfy's bread and butter now? This is very disappointing. :(

S

Stonelesscutter

To be honest Sanctuary has slowly been losing its appeal for me over the years. It started out great but they dumped some key components in favour of mediocre replacements. Right now the episodes are either 'just okay' or a facepalm to me. So I wouldn't be very saddened to see it go when it does. Lately I've been much more interested in Warehouse 13 and Alphas.

And what about that Blood and Chrome??? We've been waiting for that for a year and a half or so now and we don't get to hear anything. It's probably been canned before it even got started.

G

Graybrew1

To be honest Sanctuary has slowly been losing its appeal for me over the years. It started out great but they dumped some key components in favour of mediocre replacements. Right now the episodes are either 'just okay' or a facepalm to me. So I wouldn't be very saddened to see it go when it does. Lately I've been much more interested in Warehouse 13 and Alphas.

And what about that Blood and Chrome??? We've been waiting for that for a year and a half or so now and we don't get to hear anything. It's probably been canned before it even got started.

I remember hearing that B&C is now being considered to go to internet only.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I remember hearing that B&C is now being considered to go to internet only.

I would still watch Sanctuary if it went internet only. :)

Briangate78

GateFans Noob

W13 has been the most interesting series to me, imo. I think the season finale proved that the producers/writers have a pair and really raised the bar. Sanctuary has been ok, Friday's ep was pretty cool, but it seems they are going a little off tangent from the season premiere.

I'm really hoping for a new series that can keep me interested like W13 or the Classic Stargate series like SG-1 and SGA. But right now I still look forward to new eps of Eureka, W13, and Sanctuary. It would not hurt to get into 2 more new series on Syfy.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Syfy is still in business? I had totally forgotten about that network.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
W13 has been the most interesting series to me, imo. I think the season finale proved that the producers/writers have a pair and really raised the bar. Sanctuary has been ok, Friday's ep was pretty cool, but it seems they are going a little off tangent from the season premiere.

I'm really hoping for a new series that can keep me interested like W13 or the Classic Stargate series like SG-1 and SGA. But right now I still look forward to new eps of Eureka, W13, and Sanctuary. It would not hurt to get into 2 more new series on Syfy.

Im definitely missing Stargate, but since Atlantis was canceled there hasnt really been anything Stargate. SGU to me is not part of canon. I would love to see some Stargate back on the small screen, but I think it needs to go to the big screen for a refresh/reboot/remake. As long as they do not being any of the old guard back from the previous Stargate then it might have a chance. As far as W13, I havent really watched it so I dont have an opinion one way or another. I will give it a shot and see if I like it. :). Eureka, it should be given a shot as well. I just avoided those shows for some reason, but I dont have a clue why.