Objects may be closer than they appear
Magnus and Tesla enter The Matrix!

Can Neo save them? :P :cool:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

SciphonicStranger

Obviously they should have ditched "Fugue" and just aired this episode last week. :)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
This looks intriguing. I'm looking forward to it but am afraid I missed it tonight (although U-Verse is saying it is also on Friday).

SciphonicStranger

This looks intriguing. I'm looking forward to it but am afraid I missed it tonight (although U-Verse is saying it is also on Friday).

Yep, this was a special airing due to SyFy needing to pair Sanctuary with Smackdown. :P

It will be on again Friday night.

And I give this one my seal of approval for sure! :beckettu:

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Leave it to Tesla to come up with my new favorite nickname "Blarney O'Psycho".

Be still my twisted little black heart.

S

Stonelesscutter

This ep was a difference of night and day in comparison with the last one. On a scale of one to ten I would give this ep an eight whereas the previous ep would get a minus ten.

There were one or two moments that made me frown but I'm choosing to ignore those in favour of having a memory of a nice episode. Ofcourse SG1 did do this concept yeeaaaaars ago.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I'll be able to say more after I watch it. Perhaps this one is the annual StarGate throwback episode (there has been one each season).

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
This ep was a difference of night and day in comparison with the last one. On a scale of one to ten I would give this ep an eight whereas the previous ep would get a minus ten.

There were one or two moments that made me frown but I'm choosing to ignore those in favour of having a memory of a nice episode. Ofcourse SG1 did do this concept yeeaaaaars ago.

Maybe that was the purpose of inserting that last episode into the lineup, to cause a rebound.

SciphonicStranger

Maybe that was the purpose of inserting that last episode into the lineup, to cause a rebound.

Unfortunately the ratings dropped even more last night. :(

G

Graybrew1

I thought this was a great ep. I really liked Adam more in this ep then in the other's. He was the same evil genius but more fun to watch. Tesla played off him very well. I hope they keep up this momentum and get us back to where we want to be going.

G

Graybrew1

That is some pretty dangerous thinking of TPTB for this show, but then again we are talking about SYFY and who the frak knows where their brains are nowadays anymore?????:eek::P

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I havent seen this yet. Sounds interesting! I will watch it tonight!