S2E4 "Young Bloods" *Spoilers*

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
OK, I loved the intro scene, but the rap scene and the little kid angst - not so much.

Weaver's kid was mighty whiny, and I think the writers inserted her boyfriend only as a means to advance Lourdes' story, which is sorta shallow.

The good news is that we did learn a lot more about the harnessing process. I swear I had an SG-1 symbiote tank flashback. :beckett_new049:

I'm not sure why we needed all of the sappy guitar music in the final scenes though - that was a little annoying.

I suspect that the "we don't need any adults" crew will disappear for good, but you never know. The writers may want to reunite Weaver and his daughter again sometime.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
OK, I loved the intro scene, but the rap scene and the little kid angst - not so much.

Weaver's kid was mighty whiny, and I think the writers inserted her boyfriend only as a means to advance Lourdes' story, which is sorta shallow.

The good news is that we did learn a lot more about the harnessing process. I swear I had an SG-1 symbiote tank flashback. :beckett_new049:

I'm not sure why we needed all of the sappy guitar music in the final scenes though - that was a little annoying.

I suspect that the "we don't need any adults" crew will disappear for good, but you never know. The writers may want to reunite Weaver and his daughter again sometime.

I thought the part where she left was very hokey. I mean, the odds of either one surviving for any length of time are pretty slim, that's just how it is in an alien infested world, yet this chick has no problem jumping on the back of her boyfriend's cycle and disappearing while dear old dad snoozes. :McKayrolleyes:

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
Remi Abuchon( creator of Caprica) tweeted several weeks back that he was working on Season 3. Hopefully one of these days a local TV station might get around to televising it.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Well, Season 2 is an improvement over Season 1, so I guess it's not a bad thing if it gets renewed. Sure it's still flawed but it's not horrible. And if this is successful then chances are good that similar shows will be produced and we might end up with a really good show out of it. Fingers crossed!

(SyFy has that one alien invasion show with Grant Bowler and Jamie Murray to look forward to.)