S04E02 - Miracle Day: "Rendition"

Tropicana

Council Member
1222.png

Synopsis:

As the Torchwood team is reunited, Jack realizes he's the most vulnerable man on Earth. A flight to the United States turns into a desperate battle for survival.

Preview:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk01q1_torchwood-miracle-day-1-02-rendition-trailer_shortfilms

Airdates:

US: Starz Channel, Friday 15 July 2011, 10PM ET
CAN: Space Channel, Saturday 16 July 2011, 9:10PM ET
UK: BBC One, Thursday 21 July 2011, 9PM

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
what can i say... this episodes was pretty good :)

to much office and airplane drama tho and i find this not beliving jack and torchwood crap annoying..

Tropicana

Council Member
I too also enjoyed this episode. I so can't wait to find out the role of the CIA director guy. I'm hoping he's some sort of alien or taking orders from one.

The flight attendant, was kinda funny.

Gwen: Hold on, you went to supervise him, that's what you said, "supervise". Who would supervise pouring a drink? What did you "supervise" exactly?
Lyn: Now you're accusing anyone.
Gwen: It's either you or the big gay steward, so my money's on you.
FA: I'm not gay!

FA: Becareful, it's my good tie.
Gwen: And you're definitely not gay...
Brad: It was one time okay?!

I thought it was nifty they were macgyvering a solution.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
im wondering if it is the US government doing experiments on the earth populace.. anyway most likly weäll get some more info next week.

Tropicana

Council Member
It could be, or the US Gov is in league with a pharmaceutical company with help from an alien. Let's hope we get some questions soon cos at this rate, we may not get all the answers by the finale.

Leo(T.C.K.)

GateFans Noob
This episode dragged along a bit but I think I enjoyed the most that "Bullshit" line, while Rex helps Gwen and Jack escape, that was hilarious.