Robot Over Lords

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Do not under any circumstances watch this movie . I mean it . Do not watch this movie unless you want to loose 2 hrs of your life and suffer through the pain and agony when dreaming about mini me robots ...
Again .. Warning >>> DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE ...EVER ...

Brought to you by Netflix Disasters . Were we will charge you $8 a month to watch complete and utter garbage . As much as you can stand ...

:icon_nono: :icon_nono: :icon_nono:

:nono: :nono: :nono:

:tealc_new050: :tealc_new050: :tealc_new050:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Do not under any circumstances watch this movie . I mean it . Do not watch this movie unless you want to loose 2 hrs of your life and suffer through the pain and agony when dreaming about mini me robots ...

Brought to you by Netflix Disasters . Were we will charge you $8 a month to watch complete and utter garbage . As much as you can stand ...

Yeah, what is it with Netflix? A couple of months ago, I stopped my subscription for a month because there was never anything on there I wanted to see. It wasn't until they added new stuff that I went back, and now it is boring again. I may just skip December. That is a good thing about Netflix...you can stop and start whenever you want. :) I have more good stuff on my hard drives than Netflix does.

Last edited:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Netflix has historically had issues keeping its content for longer periods of time as they get into contentious negotiations constantly with studios. The result is they occasionally get good stuff then it disappears. Then they get more then it disappears again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Netflix has historically had issues keeping its content for longer periods of time as they get into contentious negotiations constantly with studios. The result is they occasionally get good stuff then it disappears. Then they get more then it disappears again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

There is so much bargain bin stuff on there right now, I hardly ever watch it. I have everything they have that is worth watching, including my favorite TV shows (all seasons). They have hardly any A-List movies. Im gonna skip December.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

OMG, I accidentally watched this. I made it all the way through! It came off to me like the Millennial idea of what science fiction should be. Lots of drama, doing juvenile things like raiding a store but eating only candy (remember the scene where the guy is literally dumping a whole jar of jelly beans in his mouth?). The premise is so flimsy that they never really flesh it out. But, it was entertaining in a very very basic way, like a live action kids cartoon. They make the robots out to be complete idiots and their tech to be weak on many levels.They are inconsistent with the robots and also the characters, and at the end we never find out why they came in the first place. "to get new ideas"?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Netflix claims to have beaten blockbuster but its fate is about to be beaten by karma lol. The company I don't think will survive

Netflix will survive one way or another, probably by being absorbed by another company.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
this isn't a netflix film. its own prime, vudu and youtube (for free)

i am sure it still sucks though. the description is bad enough

surprised Ben Kingsley and Gillian Anderson attached themselves to this.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
this isn't a netflix film. its own prime, vudu and youtube (for free)

i am sure it still sucks though. the description is bad enough

surprised Ben Kingsley and Gillian Anderson attached themselves to this.

It is sorta stupid, but I still recommend watching it once. I downloaded Time Trap but haven't watched it yet. :) Some of these throwaway scifi movies are worth at least one watch. This is one of them IMO. But it is definitely a B movie.