Robin Williams Dies

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Who'd a thunk the day would come when Illit has a WWE star in her sig :lol:
That's no WWE star. That's Drax the Destroyer.

Get it right, dude! ;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
There is more

As for music, the commercial stuff is shit. Well, the current wave of commercial music. Underground Rap can be very poetic and same thing applies to all other forms of music too. Commercial music in general is like a bad stereotype. It makes that style look bad, just like all other forms of stereotypes in other areas too.

I also don't mind dancing to music. It brings joy, happiness and people are having a good time instead of killing each other or harming each other.

Agree! But the type of music is important to me for what "space" I want to be in. When I am at home, during the workweek, I like ambient music with no vocals at all. Just music for sound atmosphere. Specifically stuff like Drone Zone (one of my favority SomaFM channels): http://somafm.com/play/dronezone But if I want to dance or feel energetic (like working around the house or at the office), I will listen to more upbeat stuff. I love Salsa for that, some pop. Im more into the musical part of songs than the vocals. Not too keen on packaged pop music. Definitely none of it would qualify to me as "soothing".