REVIEW: Warehouse 13 S3E12-13 (Emily Rose - Stans)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
H.G. is such a complex character, I hope they can at least save her.

I really liked the flashback scenes with H.G. back in the late 1800's. Jaime Murray is outstanding and deserves her own show.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I read before that HG does have a spin off coming. I do think that Mrs. F will be back though. I hope you are wrong about that. :(

I think they planned the "retirement" of Mrs. F for awhile now. It's like passing the torch. Besides, CCH Pounder, the actress who plays Mrs. F, won't be hurting for work.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
H.G. is indeed a strong character and I hope to see more of her. She's not too hard on the eyes either. :D

I believe the bed 'n' breakfast gal is called Leena.

Leena, Layla, whatever. The character hasn't really been developed much so they might focus on her now as the replacement for Mrs. F.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Oh, and something of a spoiler question but is the next season going to be called "Warehouse 14"? :confused:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Uhm... if I'm not mistaken Christopher Lloyd has passed away. God rest his soul.

You are mistaken, he isn't dead yet. Perhaps a bit of Freudian wishful thinking on your part, oui? ;)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Any plot involving undoing the destruction of Warehouse 13 inherently saves Mrs. Fredericks, as it was that destruction which killed her.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
OT, I know..............but
SGU is dead. ;):D

And Warehouse 13 rocks, to get back on topic.

SGU wouldn't be dead if it had the writing and directing that WH13 does.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
That music at the end when the Warehouse is blowing was very well done.

Original song was by Kate Bush "Running up that hill". Not sure who did the cover version for WH13 though. It was good.

YoshiKart64

Well Known GateFan
Ok i just caught up with Season 3 and I'm blown away. Not only was the entire season amazing but that 2 part finale was incredible. While I thoroughly enjoyed the first 2 years this show was on they really have taken it to a new level this time around; this may just be my favorite sci-fi show this year. I literally can't wait for next summer!

Briangate78

GateFans Noob
Ok i just caught up with Season 3 and I'm blown away. Not only was the entire season amazing but that 2 part finale was incredible. While I thoroughly enjoyed the first 2 years this show was on they really have taken it to a new level this time around; this may just be my favorite sci-fi show this year. I literally can't wait for next summer!

It's been awhile since I've seen such a big cliffhanger before on Syfy. For me you would have to go back to the classic SG-1/SGA/BSG Syfy or Sci-fi Fridays to find such a strong cliffhanger and a much anticipated next season.

YoshiKart64

Well Known GateFan
It's been awhile since I've seen such a big cliffhanger before on Syfy. For me you would have to go back to the classic SG-1/SGA/BSG Syfy or Sci-fi Fridays to find such a strong cliffhanger and a much anticipated next season.

In many ways it was even better than cliffhangers from back then. I mean there was so many awesome things:

EDIT: Removed spoilers as it was showing up on the home page but not here...

The whole thing was just awesome start to finish. Even if some, or all, of what happened is turned back to normal it doesn't take away the emotional punch of how it all went down. Presumably the Warehouse is coming back but it'll be interesting to see which of the deceased characters make a return.

What I really enjoy about the show is that its constantly getting better. Season 2 notably improved on the first and here it's reached its potential. Here's hoping there's many more years of it to come and Syfy doesn't end it at a 5th season ala Eureka.