Redesign my brain

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Any of you watch it?? :lol:

This is the trailer for ep 2, will link it when I can

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Yeah, I like stuff like this, lateral thinking, actual mind development, all fave subjects of mine. :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
This looks interesting...

I think there are only 3 or 4 eps dude, so should be nothing for you to grab, or if you proxy location you can grab it right of the ABC channel.

It's good stuff, all about neuroplasticty and peoples ability to learn and well, redesign their brain.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
overall very informative, tho nothing really new to me as ive dabbled both in the memory perception excersises and juggling for a school project back in the day touching on neuroplasticty and the results can be truly Amazing.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Every time I see this thread pop up it looks like a cry for help by the OP.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Every time I see this thread pop up it looks like a cry for help by the OP.

LOL! I know, like..."Redesign My Brain...please.". Or just "Please help me, my brain needs to be redesigned" :anim_59:.

But in all fairness, I think GateFan's brain has been sufficiently redesigned in a very good way. :) I have been doing some redesigning myself, this helped my technique.

Last edited:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
It's only worth crying for help if you think someone will answer................

I'm the wrong guy to ask. You and I tend to think along the same wavelengths. :icon_lol:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk