Recommend a Youtube Channel

heisenberg

Earl Grey

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I've recently stumbled onto this channel and find myself watching a lot of videos on it, even though they tend to contain a lot of the same information over and over. It's nothing super special but just a topic which has my interest right now. I bet most of you will likely be quick to dismiss it. Anyway, have a look if you're interested.

https://www.youtube.com/user/InventRightTV

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Recently found this channel called Not Just Bikes. It offers videos with interesting view points about city design and differences between North American planning and that in other parts of the world. There are a lot of comparisons with the Netherlands because that's where the guy lives these days, but originally he's from Canada and he travelled across the world for work a lot.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I subscribed to this channel for a while, and found that some content was interesting, but I hated the style of certain videos, particularly with the idiot compatriots.
I like some of his friends (like Sharla and Ryotaro) but yes he also has a couple who drive me nuts too.

His best work is when he does things that are longer form (like the specials on the aftermath of the Tsunami and Fukushima) and the Journey Across Japan bicycle tour is simply outstanding - it looks like a big studio made it but he did it basically on his own.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I can't believe I didn't think about mentioning this channel before. It seems right up the alley of people who like TV shows and movies. It's the corridor crew. They are a visual effects company, I guess. Their videos are interesting, because they talk about how shots in certain movies were done, and they also have guests from the industry sometimes who actually made the movies they're talking about.

Here's just an example of one, it's the latest one they released.

View: https://youtu.be/1GrRHIfbvYE?si=zqao9uxLshjgjiZC