Ratings Predictions

Tropicana

Council Member
What a way to end the SGU Predictions game - a double crystal ball for Mr. A and Backstep.

Congratulations you two. Good game! :D

S

Stonelesscutter

So. Any word yet on what we're gonna be predicting from now on?

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Those are good suggestions. It would have to be a show many members here are excited about and willing to write reviews for...

I'm interested in terra nova, but I will probably be at least a year behind you guys, even though it's getting filmed out here IIRC :(

B

Backstep

I remember a thread where members listed the shows they wanted to watch this year, i can't seam to find it now. Need a poll.

With a show i'm interested in i may try writing a review. Though my essay skills haven't been used for 30 years.

G

Graybrew1

I remember a thread where members listed the shows they wanted to watch this year, i can't seam to find it now. Need a poll.

With a show i'm interested in i may try writing a review. Though my essay skills haven't been used for 30 years.

Dude, I was a review writing virgin, If I can do it ....anybody can. :icon_e_wink:

S

Stonelesscutter

I'm interested in terra nova, but I will probably be at least a year behind you guys, even though it's getting filmed out here IIRC :(

I know you're a straight up type of guy, but it's situations like these that require you break out the torrent client. ;)

S

Stonelesscutter

Dude, I was a review writing virgin, If I can do it ....anybody can. :icon_e_wink:

Still have to read your review by the way. I've just been so busy trying to keep up with the posts on threads I'm subscribed to, it's craaaaayzy today.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I know you're a straight up type of guy, but it's situations like these that require you break out the torrent client. ;)

No. I have not done it for SPN or Smallville (both of which I am absolutely dying to see), I will not do it for any series. All I can hope for is that Scifi Oz or Fox8 pick it up out here as those two channels are the best two cable channels (I think) for fast-tracking US shows.

S

Stonelesscutter

No. I have not done it for SPN or Smallville (both of which I am absolutely dying to see), I will not do it for any series. All I can hope for is that Scifi Oz or Fox8 pick it up out here as those two channels are the best two cable channels (I think) for fast-tracking US shows.

I think it's unfortunate that you may not be able to discuss certain series with us depending on wether or not Aussi channels decide to air them.
If it weren't for torrents I wouldn't have been able to discuss any show with you guys coz there's nothing but crap being shown on Dutch tv.

G

Graybrew1

No Itunes? Don't they let you buy the season and make it available to you after it shows? And I mean weekly, not after the whole season. That's how mine is. If I were to buy the next years season of SPN. They would charge me for the whole season now, and then make it available as soon as it has been shown on TV weekly.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
No Itunes? Don't they let you buy the season and make it available to you after it shows? And I mean weekly, not after the whole season. That's how mine is. If I were to buy the next years season of SPN. They would charge me for the whole season now, and then make it available as soon as it has been shown on TV weekly.

Itunes probably is an option, but the way things stand right now, Itunes does not keep a show on the air and that is where my disconnect is. My moral code is strange to say the least, in some ways it is very archaic, in some, it is very progressive, but it is mine, and it works for me :)

G

Graybrew1

Itunes probably is an option, but the way things stand right now, Itunes does not keep a show on the air and that is where my disconnect is. My moral code is strange to say the least, in some ways it is very archaic, in some, it is very progressive, but it is mine, and it works for me :)

N/P , just a suggestion. :)

S

Stonelesscutter

If a network isn't airing a show then your not watching of the show isn't going to interfere with any ratings now is it. ;)