Ratings Predictions

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
If a network isn't airing a show then your not watching of the show isn't going to interfere with any ratings now is it. ;)

Ahh, the imp on my shoulder :)
It's principle Brother stoneless, and I will not sacrifice my principles for the sake of any show, no matter how much I may love it.

S

Stonelesscutter

Ahh, the imp on my shoulder :)
It's principle Brother stoneless, and I will not sacrifice my principles for the sake of any show, no matter how much I may love it.

Aaah principles.
I remember when I used to have those way back when. :)
Those were the days.
Sigh...

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
In my time they have gotten me into trouble, but I will not let them go. Some things simply are worth "dying" for.

True both figuratively and literally.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Ehm... perhaps.
But in this case we were talking about downloading a show that's not on tv so I don't think dying will come into play here. :)

Hmmm, you never know about those nasty viruses....

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Ehm... perhaps.
But in this case we were talking about downloading a show that's not on tv so I don't think dying will come into play here. :)

And here is where you and I are different dude. My "idealism" may seem whacked, but it is a part of the person I am and like being. I'm not gonna jump up and down on you for having a different morality, nor will I claim mine as superior, it's just, different. Who am I to judge you? I may have an ego, but it isn't quite that big. :)

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
Mod magic ;)

There's a new thread just for Sanctuary ratings. This thread is SGU related and will be moved elsewhere anyway.