Pros to being a psychopath

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Very interesting. Takes the stigma out of the word that most associate with serial killers.

Surgeons are apparently at the top of the psychopath scale.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/scien...ng-a-Psychopath-176019901.html?device=android

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

IMO,Americans lead the western world in "pigeon holing" certain words into meaning only the negative side of the definitions. Take, prejudiced for example.

Psychopath=the path of the psyche

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
IMO,Americans lead the western world in "pigeon holing" certain words into meaning only the negative side of the definitions. Take, prejudiced for example.

Psychopath=the path of the psyche

They did it with the word "bigot" as well. Bigots are not necessarily racists, but in the US they seem to be used interchangeably. I admit being a bigot when it comes to religion and especially Muslims, but I am not a racist.

big·ot
noun\ˈbi-gət\
: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Not-Sure-If-Grumpy-Cat-Is-Just-Grumpy-Or-Deranged-Psychopath.jpg

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
It's "Grumpy Cat". He's grumpy. :P

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
It's "Grumpy Cat". He's grumpy. :P

Oh, I know his name, but that is not his real name. :) I want to know the actual person who owns the cat and what his real cat name is. It is so rare to have a cat with a face like that! He just looks grumpy but he isnt. Looks like a mix of Siamese and domestic shorthair.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Grumpy cat!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grumpy_Cat

Sex: Female
Sibling: Pokey (male)

Tardar Sauce appears to have a grumpy face because of feline dwarfism and an underbite. She has her own manager, AND her own corporation (I shit you not). The company made around her sells plush toys, T-shirts, and even a beverage. She has done the talk show circuit including Good Morning America, and this successful kitty makes more money than her pet human parents!

tumblr_mlffm7CBAe1ri87b4o1_500.jpg

grumpy-cat-coffee-drinks.jpg

grumpy-cat-whats-in-the-box.jpg

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
OMG, I thought Grumpy Cat was just a meme online. I didn't know the cat was that famous. Maybe you should try and pimp your cats out OM1? Have those kitties making you some bank! Aw yeah! :D

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
OMG, I thought Grumpy Cat was just a meme online. I didn't know the cat was that famous. Maybe you should try and pimp your cats out OM1? Have those kitties making you some bank! Aw yeah! :D

My hacking kitty Dante might be a good candidate. :biggrin: I keep trying to keep him from using my computer when Im not home, but he keeps getting in somehow. :(

dante plain text.jpg