Poll on ATV today: Favourite Stargate Series

• Thread starter Robbie_Rocket_Pants
  • Start date

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
problem is that SGU fans are trying to organize and will more likely be spurned on to vote for SGU. I'm actually shocked SGA is nicely in the lead.

Tropicana

Council Member
Thanks Robbie.

I'm surprised SGA is on the lead too, and that's without people grouping together and being collectively told to vote for SGA. Unlike the reject SGU.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Thanks Robbie.

I'm surprised SGA is on the lead too, and that's without people grouping together and being collectively told to vote for SGA. Unlike the reject SGU.

Yeah, but you just know someone is going to point to this and say "look, another organised campaign by those evil SGU haters to destroy our show". IDK if it's :icon_lol: or :( or :roll: at this point.

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

Thanks Robbie.

Indeed! That SGU has as many votes as it has (& more than SG-1) is astounding. To me it shows that tally is mostly engineered.

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
Indeed! That SGU has as many votes as it has (& more than SG-1) is astounding. To me it shows that tally is mostly engineered.

It seems word has got out! unitrash is just a few steps behind.

YoshiKart64

Well Known GateFan
The whole thing looks a bit of a farce - the Atlantis vote is now going up by 3 every second...

And SG1 in last place - clearly not a proper representation.

Tropicana

Council Member
Well I have been checking it up via the "Check Results" option (note I only voted once) and SGU are jumping up 2 votes every 5 seconds or so. I would say 2 or 3 people are sitting there just selecting SGU and hitting vote every second.

Sad, I would say so because it's not going to get SGU back, nor is the results a clear indication that people want SGU, if you got 1 person hitting submit every 2 seconds.

YoshiKart64

Well Known GateFan
Well I have been checking it up via the "Check Results" option (note I only voted once) and SGU are jumping up 2 votes every 5 seconds or so. I would say 2 or 3 people are sitting there just selecting SGU and hitting vote every second.

Sad, I would say so because it's not going to get SGU back, nor is the results a clear indication that people want SGU.

People are voting both SGU and SGA up. What is the point? All it proves is that 4-5 people need to get a life.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
The whole thing looks a bit of a farce - the Atlantis vote is now going up by 3 every second...

And SG1 in last place - clearly not a proper representation.

And the SGU one is has doubled in 2 hours and is going up at the rate of about 5 per refresh.

YoshiKart64

Well Known GateFan
I suggest we give this poll no more thought. Online polls aren't very representative at the best of times but this is just pointless.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I suggest we give this poll no more thought. Online polls aren't very representative at the best of times but this is just pointless.

I promise not to participate in the poll, although I can't say the same for my pink unicorn. He has a mind of his own at times.